View Other Details
The tuition fee is € 8,100.
Housing costs range from € 2,643 to € 3,878. For detailed and up-to-date tuition, housing and residence permit fees, please check our website.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
* Registration at Maastricht University
* All courses
* CES course materials
* Extensive introduction including Berlin Study Trip
* CES weekend and field trips
* CES services (such as an airport pick-up, a Dutch SIM card and 24/7 emergency assistance)
* Berlin Study Trip
* Dutch Day Trip
* Paris Cultural Weekend Trip
* On-site support throughout the programme
* Library and IT services
* Disability Management
* 24/7 emergency assistance
Europeans enjoy some of the highest quality and most affordable health care in the world. However, European health systems are under pressure due to an ageing population, innovations and a demand for more citizen-centred services. During this programme, students gain a greater understanding of public health policies and medical achievements and practise in Europe. They examine the different attitudes to health in various European countries and compare their health care systems with the market driven system of the United States. Maastricht, the Netherlands, is the perfect location to examine modern European health care research policies and challenges.
Your adventure begins with a study trip to Berlin. Besides that, there are two cultural day/weekends trips included too that will take you to several cities in the Netherlands and to Paris.
- Classes are small scale student-centred and focused on collaboration and career preparation, encouraging students to undertake their learning in a socially relevant context
- Take classes at the prestigious Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML)
- Choose courses that meet your interest from over 400 courses offered
- Company visits, guest lectures and practical tours of cutting-edge health institutes
- Quarter, semester, year