- New Zealand
View Other Details
*New Zealand Dollars
Tuition Fee: $NZ 12,700.00
Student Services Fee: $NZ 425.00
Studentsafe Insurance: $348.50
Accommodation (fully-catered ): $NZ 6,208 - $8,630.00
Accommodation (self-catered units ): $NZ 4,192 - $4,850
Accommodation Application Fee: $NZ 150.00
Accommodation Bond: $NZ 400.00
Residential Life Fee $NZ 124.50
International students can study at Lincoln University and transfer your credit back to your degree at home.
Lincoln University excels in areas related to land and natural resource management and is renowned for its applied commerce degrees and industry-relevant programs.
Our rural location on the outskirts of Christchurch, the largest city in the South Island, is perfect for our land-based focus - giving students the best of both worlds.
The Study Abroad programme is available to both undergraduate students who meet Lincoln University's admission requirements. Depending on your academic background, you can choose from any of the courses within the faculties. You can enrol for one or two semesters on an independent basis, or as part of a Study Abroad programme.
Lincoln University has a strong sports club culture and our University Rugby Club are the current Senior Mens Christchurch Champions and have hosted a number of current and former All Blacks.
- Smaller semi-rural campus environment on the edge of the city.
- Close proximity to the great outdoors - sking, hiking, biking, rock climbing, fishing, etc.
- Experiential learning opportunities within many courses.
- Approachable academic staff with a open door policy.
- Multicultural campus with an international student population of 43%.