Arcadia University- University of Auckland

Be a part of a vibrant city of 1.4 million and an urban campus to match with the University of Auckland. Biology, engineering, and marine studies are a few of the University of Auckland’s more popular majors for students studying abroad here. Wherever possible your courses will draw inspiration from the international and diverse city at hand.

Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Excursions may include: Waikato District, Queen Charlotte Sound, and Abel Tasman National Park.

Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories. With Arcadia, you can: Enjoy academic success, explore a new world, get to know yourself, rely on us for support, and boost your resume.

Esmely

Arcadia- University of Auckland

The experience was great. The staff have been very lovely and supportive. I have enjoyed the activities they've planned for us and I would recommend this program to anyone who would like to study abroad. The University of Auckland is the opposite of my home school in the US and it gave me the opportunity to become more independent and adaptable. The courses were rigorous and demanded a lot of work which allowed me to work more on understanding my preferred way of learning and studying.

Audrey

Absolutely lovely semester spent in Aotearoa!

ARCADIA:
Awesome program! Very thorough orientation and the transition into my semester abroad went smoothly. The Directors and Student Support Coordinators answered ALL my questions and were very helpful/accessible throughout the entire semester. We went on many excursions together too: geothermal parks, black water rafting through glow worm caves, surf lessons, a re-created indigenous Maori village, Zorbing, an All Blacks rugby game, and more! I had lots of fun and bonded well with my fellow Arcadians on these weekend trips. Not only that, but Arcadia coordinated my accommodation and placed my entire program in Carlaw Park Student Village. Carlaw is located in a great neighborhood and is just a 10 minute walk from campus. I have to say that it has the most facilities and was the cleanest student accommodation I have ever stayed in.

My experience was unique because I took a Pacific Studies course as well as a Islam in the Contemporary World course... topics I could not have taken in my home university. By the end of the semester, I felt that I had gained a rich cross-cultural learning, where I definitely had to engage in cultural humility and self-reflection, while confronting and reconsidering my preconceptions. With courses that foster critical thinking as well as the most beautiful natural landscapes/views I have ever seen, studying abroad in New Zealand at the University of Auckland was truly a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity I'm glad I did not pass up on!

Madeline

Could not have been happier

The living situation was perfect, living in Carlaw, a student apartment complex everything you needed was provided for and everyone was so friendly. The location of Auckland is perfect to allow you to travel through out the whole country. And the Arcadia staff was FANTASTIC! Could not ask for better advisors.

I was very happy with everything

About Arcadia University Study Abroad

Students from colleges and universities throughout the U.S. study abroad with Arcadia University through The College of Global Studies, the first college of its kind in the U.S. With over 130 programs in 12 countries, we offer a wide range of...