Earn a degree at a top-ranked university while expanding your horizons and opportunities through an international study experience! Whether you’re pursuing an undergraduate degree or a PhD, the University of Auckland has over 200 programs from bachelors to masters and doctoral degrees. A qualification from an internationally renowned university will bring you closer to achieving your goals in a world of increasing global opportunity. Our degrees are recognized internationally*, and our graduates are highly employable in national and global workplaces.
* Times Higher Education and QS World University Ranking 2020
New Zealand is a safe and progressive country with a high standard of living. New Zealand enjoys a global reputation for technical innovation supported by research excellence. New Zealand has a progressive work-rights policy, which allows international students to work in New Zealand on a post-study visa after finishing at university.
- US Financial Aid eligibility
- Complete a bachelors degree in just three years
- No GRE, GMAT or LSAT required for graduate studies
- 3 year post-study work visa upon graduation
- Free online application assessed on a rolling basis