The University of Otago is located in New Zealand’s only true student city of Dunedin - the beautiful and compact campus (you can walk everywhere) is home to more than 20,000 students.
The University of Otago is New Zealand’s first university and has a worldwide reputation for research, teaching and academic excellence. When it comes to the weekends the opportunities for adventure are endless.
Studying at Otago will not only equip you with first rate academic skills, it’ll enable you to spread your wings in the South Island of New Zealand, make friendships, and experience life in one of the most unique corners of the world.
- Ranked 175th in the world (QS World Rankings 2018)
- Easy location to explore the spectacular South Island of New Zealand in the weekends
- More than 190 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- One of the top 16 most beautiful campuses in the world
- Walkability to campus, accommodation, city centre, recreational activities and entertainment