Global Innovation Program (Virtual)

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, The Hacker Exchange has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

HEX
HEX

What is the VIRTUAL INNOVATION PROGRAM?

At this moment, international travel has come to a halt as we come together to fight COVID-19. But that doesn’t mean that business, innovation and your future plans need to stop as well.

So, HEX is bringing our global network directly to you with HEX Virtual.

• Pitch workshop from a TED coach in San Francisco
  • Growth Hacking workshop from Tel Aviv. Lean Canvas workshop from Singapore
  • Q&A with VC and Angel investors from Melbourne. Streaming experience with a Twitch influencer
  • Fireside chat with Virtual Beings and V-Tuber expert from Google & ex-YouTuber, Silicon Valley
  • Personal 1:1 matching with a Global Mentor who will have your back throughout the program and beyond

**VIRTUAL GLOBAL LEARNING * The Hacker Exchange: Virtual Innovation Program

From the comfort of your laptop, you can access thought leaders and develop networks from San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Singapore and Australia. All the benefits of a global HEX program with none of the jet lag. Plus, we’ll personally match you with an international mentor who will help you truly supercharge your startup and career goals. Inspiration? Yes. Boring lectures? No. Pants? Yes, please.

• Content 9.4
  • Engagement 9.2
  • Platform 9.2
Frederick

Be There Ready, Because Inspiration Is

Joining the Hacker Exchange Virtual 5.0 program is a direction-changing experience. Without knowing where to get started, I was invited to join the program to assist my curiosity about entrepreneur and social changes. What I have learned out of the program is how to develop a more mature being of myself and to take initiative and be focus on your values. A piece of advice I want to let future participants know is to be ready, to be inspired, fired up, and excited. You will meet others with personalities whom you won't be able to meet daily, you get to share and improve on your ideas with forwarding thinkers in the alumni group and you spend precious moments together.

What was your funniest moment?
The funniest part of the program has to be the continuous creation of memes... and never JUMP TO CONCLUSION because you will not know what the surprise will be...
Oskar

The best entrepreneurship program I have ever done!

The HEX 5.0 Virtual Innovation program was an experience that I will never forget! Over the course of the program, I grew as an entrepreneur and business owner learning new techniques and ways of approaching problems due to the masterclass speakers that were brought in.

Apart from the top tier speakers the actual cohort and organisers made the program spectacular. I didn't expect us to all bond as much as we did given that it was all online but the team building at the start really helped us all band together to complete all of our individual goals.

I also want to point out the organisation was flawless and at no point was I unsure of what was to come next as the itinerary was all set out from the start.

Overall the experience was phenomenal a definite 10/10 from start to finish and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to broaden their horizons.

Obsee

Great Experience

During the Hacker Exchange Global Innovation Program (Virtual 5.0), the most valuable part is the people you meet and the connections you make to industry. They prep you from knowing nothing to knowing everything you need to know to run off with your idea. Would recommend it especially if your a student or employed/employer and would like to upskill, learn something related or unrelated to your course can really give you perspective and enlighten you on worlds of knowledge you've never known. From market validation to the people you meet, 5/5 experience

Mateo

10/10 The Hacker Exchange program is the best of the best!

I have had the opportunity of participating in different accelerators and entrepreneurship courses around the world, but this is the best one I have attended.

Now I understand why The Hacker Exchange is part of the top global cohorts of entrepreneurship and project growth.

The team is so friendly and supportive, also the guests are world top-level seniors from big companies around the world. In my program, I had the chance of interacting with top directors of Google, Amazon, Zendesk and many many other global leaders in USA, Europe, Asia and Australia.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Nothing, I would love to do it again. The experience was amazing, and I feel very lucky for attending this program.

If you have the chance of attending the program, please take the most out of it and block those days in your calendar.
Nathaniel

HEX was fun

The whole HEX team are all-round great people and rays of sunshine! They were really great at delivering the content in new and exciting ways, while pushing you to think from different angles. It’ll definitely help us all to continue growing and teaching.

It was great meeting all the fellow HEXies from around the globe too and interesting to explore their startup ideas and projects. By far, my favourite thing is always the sense of community that is built alongside the program and the people you get to meet along the way.

What was your funniest moment?
When Jeanette accidentally became the figurehead of "Wakanda Forever" on a frozen Zoom call.