EdOdyssey's study abroad program in Lima, Peru is especially for undergraduate and gap year students. The programs includes pre-departure preparation, month-long orientation program, intensive Spanish language course, three excursions, monthly cultural activities, and more.
We customize the experience just for yo. Based on your interests and preferences we match you with a compatible host family, help place you in an internship or volunteer experience and have a local team to advise and support you 24/7.
Peru is the most ecologically diverse country in the world with 84 of the 103 existing ecosystems. Lima is an amazing city (even bigger than New York) that is affordable, diverse and offers something for everyone. It really is the perfect place to break out and become a global citizen! Please visit our website for more details and to begin your application.
- Guaranteed internship or service project
- Local advisors and support staff
- Three free excursions - including Machu Picchu!
- Comprehensive, month-long culture orientation and intensive language program
- Great, hand-matched homestay family