API Study Abroad at Jagiellonian University of Krakow

Go study abroad with Academic Programs International (API) in Poland at the Jagiellonian University of Krakow. Choose from a variety of courses that fall under the Interdisciplinary Program. Some of the courses include Jewish Studies, Humanities, History, European Studies, and Polish language classes at any level, among many others.

Krakow used to be the capital of Poland before Warsaw. It's beauty and charm make Krakow a very attractive study abroad destination, but when coupled with it's large student population (upwards of 150,000 students), you can't go wrong! Share an apartment with other students in the historical center of the city, making it easy to explore. Sign up with API today to start making this trip a reality!

Kathy

Wonderful Krakow

I studied abroad for the academic year, 2011-2012, with API in Krakow, Poland. Before going I was worried about signing up for a year long program but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I wish I could have even stayed longer! I lived in a gorgeous city with so much to do everyday! I never got bored or wished there was more to do. I would attend classes a few days out of the week and the other days I would explore the city or travel. Krakow offers a large night life scene with something for everyone! If you want to just sit and relax to dance the night away, Krakow has the place for you. As well, API was great with setting up fun and educational excursions. Being a year long student, some of the excursions were the same but I opted to attend them both! The API on-site adviser was fantastic! He was so much fun to be around and he made sure everything was perfect for us! I definitely recommend this program to anyone who wants a cheaper route and to explore a country that isn't as popular as others.

The only thing I would change would be the living situation. The land-lady isn't the friendliest and the furniture isn't up to par to other API housing options in other countries. This is something API needs to work on to make the living equalized between countries.

About API

College students may study abroad with API in over two dozen countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. With a wide variety of courses offered in almost every major discipline and in various languages of instruction, it is...