Spend the summer in the captivating city of Stellenbosch, South Africa with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 6 credits through the General Elective Program at Stellenbosch University. Courses are taught in English.
Live in the modern and well-appointed university residence hall at the heart of campus life where you’ll share a double room with another AIFS student. You will receive breakfast daily in your residence hall, as well as welcome and farewell meals hosted by the University.
Cultural and social activities include:
• Wine or beer craft tastings
• Visits to Cape Town and Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope and Robben Island
• 3-day West Coast excursion.
An optional, 6-day Garden Route excursion is also available to AIFS students.
- Earn up to 6 credits and transcript issued by Stellenbosch University
- Visit to Cape Town
- Optional, unforgettable 6-day Garden Route excursion
- 3-day West Coast excursion
- Extra credit options available
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.