COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CEA Study Abroad has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options and/or online programs as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Granada has it all! This multicultural utopia features stunning natural parks, a vibrant nightlife, and unparalleled art, history, and cuisine. Hike the Sierra Nevada. Wallow in the warm waters of the Mediterranean. Gorge on free tapas. This walkable city makes it easy to experience everything!
Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains where four rivers conjoin, Granada is a provincial capital city in the Andalusia region of Spain that borders the country’s southern coast. Its rich history that dates back 2,500 years is marked by periods of Greek, Roman, and Moorish rule, all reflected in the city’s architecture, music, art, and culture.
In addition to Study Abroad programs, explore CEA Internships Abroad Granada, our dynamic program that provides hands-on, practical experience to help you rise above the competition.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career development workshops, Internships, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.