Hispanic Studies Semester Seville, Spain

Hispanic Studies Semester Seville, Spain

The Hispanic Studies Program is designed to meet the needs of both Spanish majors and those pursuing studies in other fields (History of Art & Cinema, Biology, Chemistry, Science, Communications, Business, Economics, History, Literature, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, etc.), but with a strong interest in Spain and Latin America. It also caters to the needs of those with little or no background in Spanish by offering classes taught in English and Spanish. Those with advanced Spanish can take up to two courses with Spanish students as part of the University Integration Program.

Europe » Spain » Seville

Patrick
Fredericksburg, VA
Christopher Newport University

My Time with Centro MundoLengua

I spent my entire fall semester of my junior year of college studying in Sevilla, Spain with Centro MundoLengua and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. The staff at MundoLengua were always available whether we needed them for assistance or any kind of emergency, or if we just wanted to hang out in the office and get to know them better. They prepared a variety of activities that ranged from cultural visits to sporting activities that allowed us to see more of the city. They truly made us feel immersed and like we were actually members of Sevilla, instead of American students solely studying there. My favorite aspect of this program was that they offered free tutoring for their students. I chose to meet with one of the program coordinators twice a week to practice my Spanish and this decision had the most profound effect on my life. Not only did it drastically improve my Spanish through one on one conversation but it also allowed me to get closer to the staff at Centro MundoLengua; so much so, that my time studying with them led to two internships in Spain and many valuable friendships.

No need for improvement. The program is still relatively young and just needs to time to grow and expand.

Dylan
Sevilla, Spain
Christopher Newport University

Spain with Centro Mundolengua - Pefecto!

Centro Mundolengua offers a truly immersive study abroad experience, so if you are looking to live like a Spaniard for a semester - you should look no further than Mundolengua. The Centro Mundolengua staff organizes a plethora of cultural and social events to widen your perspective. Additionally, they offer free tutoring and 24/7 hour assistance. For example, one of my flights was cancelled and the staff did everything for me! Due to studying abroad with Mundolengua my Spanish has improved markedly and I never want to leave Sevilla!

Customized Spanish language and culture programs and educational tours in Spain for middle and high schools, colleges and universities, and AP teachers.

Centro MundoLengua is a private international language school and educational tour operator. We provide opportunities for middle and secondary school students to improve