Semester Abroad in Seville, Spain!!

Ready for an exciting and enriching change in your university studies? Study abroad with Centro MundoLengua in Spain! Enjoy opportunities for classes in all areas of study, cultural activities, excursions, university credits/transcripts, educational tours, housing with Spanish families, volunteer opportunities, business internships, and more!

Students will attend University of Seville or Pablo de Olavide University in Seville and can study subjects such as: Anthropology; Arabic, Archaeology; Architecture; Arts & Fine Arts; Art History; Biochemistry; Biology; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Engineering; European Studies; Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies; Finance; Foreign Language; Geography; Health Sciences; History; Humanities; International Business; International Policy & Diplomacy; Languages & Linguistics; Literature; Management; Mathematics; Social Work; Sociology; Spanish; Women's Studies

Contact us for more information about customized program options!

• Immerse yourself completely in the Spanish culture, language, and lifestyle in Spain!
  • Enjoy cultural and social activities, educational tours, language exchanges, excursions, and more!
  • Study in English or Spanish and gain official university credits!
  • Live with a Spanish host family for an unforgettable and enriching experience!
  • All-inclusive package with 24-hour support included!

• Instruction 10
Erin

Fantastic semester!!

I loved my time studying abroad with Centro Mundolengua! They are very meticulous planners and take care of every detail so that their students have a fun and stress-free time away from home (planning trips, coordinating classes, giving metro cards, checking on homestays, etc). My Spanish improved immensely from living with a host family and studying at Universidad Pablo de Olavide. I definitely plan on returning to Spain.

Patrick

My Time with Centro MundoLengua

I spent my entire fall semester of my junior year of college studying in Sevilla, Spain with Centro MundoLengua and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. The staff at MundoLengua were always available whether we needed them for assistance or any kind of emergency, or if we just wanted to hang out in the office and get to know them better. They prepared a variety of activities that ranged from cultural visits to sporting activities that allowed us to see more of the city. They truly made us feel immersed and like we were actually members of Sevilla, instead of American students solely studying there. My favorite aspect of this program was that they offered free tutoring for their students. I chose to meet with one of the program coordinators twice a week to practice my Spanish and this decision had the most profound effect on my life. Not only did it drastically improve my Spanish through one on one conversation but it also allowed me to get closer to the staff at Centro MundoLengua; so much so, that my time studying with them led to two internships in Spain and many valuable friendships.

No need for improvement. The program is still relatively young and just needs to time to grow and expand.
Dylan

Spain with Centro Mundolengua - Pefecto!

Centro Mundolengua offers a truly immersive study abroad experience, so if you are looking to live like a Spaniard for a semester - you should look no further than Mundolengua. The Centro Mundolengua staff organizes a plethora of cultural and social events to widen your perspective. Additionally, they offer free tutoring and 24/7 hour assistance. For example, one of my flights was cancelled and the staff did everything for me! Due to studying abroad with Mundolengua my Spanish has improved markedly and I never want to leave Sevilla!

About Centro MundoLengua

Customized Spanish language and culture programs and educational tours in Spain for middle and high schools, colleges and universities, and AP teachers.

Centro MundoLengua is a private international language school and educational tour operator. We...