View Other Details
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.
The beautiful Mediterranean island of Palma de Mallorca is the perfect setting to further develop your advanced-level Spanish skills, and pursue your varied interests in business, the humanities, and social sciences.
Through daily interactions in Palma’s business and social environment; direct enrollment at Universitat de les Illes Balears, homestays, an internship, cultural excursions, and conversation exchanges, study abroad in Palma offers you an exciting and uniquely immersive intercultural experience.
Study abroad in Palma and you you will:
- Choose from a wide range of courses including business and tourism, Spanish language, literature, and cinema, anthropology, and psychology; study alongside Spanish and other international students in a small group atmosphere
- Experience Spanish culture through extensive cultural activities and excursions in and around Palma to historical and natural sites of Mallorca
CIEE Scholarships and Grants
CIEE’s need-based grants offer support to students who face financial barriers to studying abroad. CIEE awards need-based grants based on students’ EFCs and program selection. The Gilman Go Global Grant offers students $750-$2,000 toward airfare, plus $2,500 toward semester program costs, or $1,000 toward summer program costs.