Athena Study Abroad offers this exciting program, in Seville, Spain at Centro de Lenguas e Intercambio Cultural (CLIC). Though CLIC is a great option for learning the Spanish language, there are classes offered in English through an agreement with the University of Seville. Home-stays are encouraged for those looking for a comfortable family and home cooked meals, not to mention a great environment to practice your developing Spanish language skills!
Seville is at the heart of the history, artistry, and culture of Spain. This city bursts with life and offers many opportunities to students to become immersed in the surrounding culture, both through classes and personal experience. As if this vibrant city isn't enough, Athena offers other travel opportunities with the cost of the program, including Zahara Beach, Granada, and Morocco!
- Ready to explore Seville? From visiting the sets of scenes from Game of Thrones to visiting the tomb of Christopher Colombus, there's so much to see and do!
- Visit stunning destinations like Zahara Beach, Granada (semester only), the Flamenco Museum, Jerez de la Frontera, and Morocco.
- Witness the cultural heritage of Seville, the capital of Andalusia region famous as the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain.
- Music is an important part of the Spanish culture- join in! Attend music or dance class during the day and then catch a Flamenco show at night!
- Enjoy everything that Seville has to offer, with the city offering a wonderful mix of trademark Spanish vitality and a mellow Mediterranean vibe!