View Other Details
Transfers between the airport and host family.
Assignment guaranteed to a carefully selected Spanish host family.
Accommodation and full board in the family home.
Intensive Spanish course, 4 1/2 hours a week Monday through to Friday.
Material and textbooks.
Supervision and support of a local coordinator throughout the stay.
Emergency telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Local phone number.
Full health insurance.
All the cultural activities are included.
2 full day-trip per week.
1 Weekend trip to Granada.
Diploma or certificate on completion of your program.
Our Summer program in Spain is not like any other Summer program. We are concerned that, in a short period of time, you can have and enjoy an experience of total immersion in the life, language, and culture of Spain.
We do not intend to offer a sightseeing trip, but rather an absolutely educational immersion experience that helps you approach a lifestyle that is different to the one you are used to, in order for you to learn how to open up to other cultures, communicate in another language and, in short, to take you to another part of the world that can enrich your personal life experiences.
All of our activities during your stay in Spain are focused on daily activities of the Spanish life (cooking workshops, visits to a Spanish High School, friendly championships with local soccer teams, gastronomic outings, flamenco dance workshops, bicycle rides, kayaking on the river) and other activities that involve an approach to Spanish culture, especially to the culture of Seville.
- Total immersion in the life, language and culture of Spain.
- Visit nearby destinations like Granada, Cordoba, Cadiz and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Have fun at the beach with our day-trips each week!
- Have an absolute personalized treatment even before you start your trip. Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone and Spanish SIM card during your stay.
- Enjoy many activities a focused only on Spanish lifestyle.