Verto Education - Start College in Seville,Spain
View Other Details
The tuition for a Verto Semester Abroad Experience may be reduced by as much as 72% through Verto’s grants and scholarships for students who qualify.
Accommodation Activities Classes Meals Wifi
Airfare Domestic Airfare SIM cards Travel Insurance Visa
Spend Your First Semester of College in Spain!
Soak up the passionate energy of Seville through its delicious food, world-class art, dynamic history, and rich traditions.
With Verto, you'll:
• Explore Spain's delicious tapas, lively flamenco, spirited futbol games, and more!
• Earn 12-16 official college credits.
• Take inspiring courses based on hands-on learning and cultural immersion.
• Gain admission and transfer seamlessly to one of our 70+ U.S. partner colleges to finish your degree!
Video and Photos
- Flex your Spanish and get to know the local way of life during your homestay.
- Discover religious and historic architecture on day trips to Córdoba or Cádiz.
- Put on your dancing shoes for a “Sevillanas” folk dance workshop.
- Get out in nature while kayaking the Guadalquivir River or hiking in Sierra Norte.
Verto Opportunity Grant & Verto Scholars Award
The Verto Education Opportunity Grant ($5,000-$14,000) can reduce tuition by as much as 72%. Funding is awarded based on Expected Family Contribution (determined by the FAFSA). Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to qualify.
The Verto Scholars Award ($5,000) is offered to incoming students based on their high school GPA. Applicants with a GPA of 3.5 or higher will automatically be given a Verto Scholars Award.