View Other Details
The tuition for a Verto Semester Abroad Experience may be reduced by as much as 95% through Verto’s grants and scholarships for students who qualify.
Accommodation Activities Classes Meals Wifi
Airfare Domestic Airfare SIM cards Travel Insurance Visa
Spend Your First Semester of College in Spain!
Soak up the passionate energy of Seville through its delicious food, world-class art, dynamic history, and rich traditions.
With Verto, you'll:
• Explore Spain's delicious tapas, lively flamenco, spirited futbol games, and more!
• Earn 12-16 official college credits.
• Take inspiring courses based on hands-on learning and cultural immersion.
• Gain admission and transfer seamlessly to one of our 70+ U.S. partner colleges to finish your degree!
- Flex your Spanish and get to know the local way of life during your homestay.
- Discover religious and historic architecture on day trips to Córdoba or Cádiz.
- Put on your dancing shoes for a “Sevillanas” folk dance workshop.
- Get out in nature while kayaking the Guadalquivir River or hiking in Sierra Norte.
Verto Education Opportunity Grants & International Leadership Awards
Verto Education Opportunity Grants ($5,000-$17,500) are for qualifying students, tuition may be reduced by as much as 95% through a combination of Verto discounts, grants, and scholarships. Funding is awarded based on Expected Family Contribution (determined by the FAFSA). International Leadership Awards ($1,000-$5,000) are for students who have performed service in their community, hold an appreciation for diversity, and have a strong interest in global issues. Students must be nominated by a high school counselor or teacher.