Spend a semester or academic year in Seville, Spain with AIFS! Earn up to 15 credits per semester studying abroad at Universidad de Sevilla. Courses are taught in English and Spanish. The Contemporary Hispanic Studies Program requires no previous study of Spanish, while the Hispanic Studies Plus Program requires an advanced or above level of Spanish.
You’ll live in a homestay with a local family or in a shared room in an apartment. Homestay students will receive three meals per day from their host family, while apartment students will receive a meal allowance.
Enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Guided city tours including the Cathedral and Giralda Tower
• Visits to galleries and museums
• Visit to Real Alcázar (Royal Palace)
• Day trips to Cádiz and Ronda
• 3-day trip to Granada and Córdoba.
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Morocco and a 3-day trip to Madrid and Toledo.
- Day trips to Ronda and Cádiz
- A tapas tour
- Earn up to 15 credits and transcript issued by the Universidad de Sevilla
- 3-day trip to Granada and Córdoba
- Volunteer opportunities available
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.