Earn 3-semester credits studying abroad during your January break in Barcelona, Spain! Study International Business or Spanish Art and Cultural Heritage at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, both taught in English.
Live in a Spanish homestay or select a student apartment for a small supplement. Breakfast and dinner are provided in the homestay Monday through Friday. Apartment students receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of purchasing meals and groceries.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as flamenco shows, guided city walks, a "tapas tour", visits to museums, monuments, and cultural sites, Spanish cooking classes, and traditional Spanish music and dance performances. A day trip to Montserrat and Sitges is also included.
- “Tapas” tour and visit to La Sagrada Família and Parque Güell
- Day trip to Montserrat and Sitges
- Live in a Spanish homestay
- Earn 3 credits studying Spanish art and cultural heritage or international business
- Over 50% of students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of grants or scholarships