Welcome to American Collegiate Adventures (ACA) The Ultimate in Pre-College Programs For High School Students! Spend three weeks this summer in Barcelona taking classes, traveling and soaking up the sun and Spanish culture. You’ll be staying in the heart of Barcelona, in the midst of all the excitement that makes this city one of Europe’s favorites! From the inescapable artistic energy to the delicious variety of its international cuisine, everything about Barcelona is unforgettable.
High school students only
- Discover quaint plazas, stunning galleries, and magnificent museums. Sign up for a soccer tournament to try serious Spanish fútbol! Take in the combination of Gothic and ultramodern architecture.
- Students live and learn together, staying at the four-star Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel, located right in the heart of Barcelona. It features in-suite bathrooms, TV, housekeeping and air condition!
- You’ll study Spanish at The International College of Barcelona and earn 3 college credits! You’ll visit remarkable cultural attractions and participate in fulfilling community service opportunities.
- For dinner Monday through Friday, you’ll enjoy ACA’s exclusive Dining-on-the-Town-Plan, which lets you choose from a variety of ACA-selected restaurants – and it’s included in your tuition!
- As part of our commitment to student safety, ACA staff members live on every student-occupied floor and accompany students on all activities and excursions. ACA uses chartered coach and taxi services.