Travel to Spain with Spanish Studies Abroad to have a truly amazing Spanish immersion experience. Encompassing much of traditional Spanish culture, including bullfighting and flamenco dancing & music, Seville is a beautiful city to explore.
The Spanish Studies Abroad center is split between two mansions in Seville's cultural and commercial center. Combining the beauty of these constructs with modern computer labs and study rooms really makes for a surreal study abroad experience. Check out the details on the Spanish Studies Abroad website today!
Students also have the opportunity to enroll in courses (taught in English and Spanish) at local universities. Semester and short-term programs are offered.
- "Spanish-Only" Policy for language programs
- Local speaking partners (intercambios)
- Live in homestays or residence halls
- Internships, service learning & volunteer opportunities
- Semester, Academic Year, Jan Term, May Term and Summer Terms offered