Study abroad with USAC at Linnaeus University in Sweden. Students can choose to study at one of the two campuses in Växjö or Kalmar. Swedish language courses are included in the program fee for those interested in learning the language at any level, including extreme beginners. In addition, undergraduate and graduate courses are offered in English, along with courses offered year round to any student.
- Live in a friendly area known for its bicycle paths, castle ruins, and 200 lakes
- Enjoy the vibrant cultural life of the surrounding areas, including the famous glassworks of Kosta Boda and Orrefors
- Join student-run organizations that plan events, trips, and cultural immersion activities for visiting and local students
- Take a beginner or intermediate Swedish language course along with a wide variety of courses in English
- Visit close to campus the Teleborg water tower, with its lyrical echo, the nineteenth-century Teleborg castle, or medieval Kalmar Castle
USAC Scholarships and Financial Aid
USAC awards over $2 million in scholarships and discounts each year to assist students with their study abroad expenses.