Study a semester or year at the University of Plymouth and combine subject modules from a range of humanities and performing arts programs with English language modules. You can combine modules from art history, history, English and creative writing as well as theatre and performance. In addition you can mix and match these with modules offered by the English Language Centre to improve your academic English.
These modules generally have no prerequisites but if English isn’t your first language, an IELTS score of 6 is required for all subjects (6.5 for English/English and creative writing major/minor).
We can also offer a year-long immersive music program for students who study music at home and are proficient in music skills. We also offer an immersive theatre/performing arts/dance year abroad for those who study one of these program at their home university.
Pre-sessional English language modules and courses are available. We can arrange your accommodation.
- Combine humanities and arts modules, and include English language modules
- 2nd in the UK in the 2018 Times Higher Education Young University Rankings
- Module areas include art history, English, history, creative writing, theatre and performance
- Study in a city based campus by the sea and near the countryside
- Whatuni Student Choice Awards: 4th in the international category in 2018