4-Week New Venture Planning & Internship: Raleigh, NC

See what it’s like from the “Start.” Startups, that is!

INTERNSHIP: Be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you learn hands-on what it is like to be part of a startup. You have the potential to have major impact on the success of the company. Your hard work, perspective and ideas can have major impact on a lean startup.

CLASS: LEARN HOW to START YOUR OWN ENTERPRISE --- hands on learning from the best of the best!

Tomas

Raleigh is easy to love!

In July 2015 I took a great challenge and moved in Raleigh for one month. I became one of ten students of this program, the only one from Europe that time. And it was a game changer.
Ten strangers turned quickly into friends who worked and studied together. We explored, created or helped someone every day. Along our journey it was amazing to follow our ideas which started to shift into real business plans and socially responsible ventures. And that happened thanks to help and support from start-ups leaders, CEOs, professional coaches and other people. We developed every day, our visions got thicker, more consistent and vivid with every lesson we had.
At the end, 10 people full of passion introduced their ideas to broad audience during final pitch presentation. 10 great ideas which our about to change our societies and communities.

I can hardly find a thing that could be improved. From the education, organization, safety to housing and overall effect on my life – this program was incredible, extraordinary experience.