Study in Vietnam - Study in Bach Khoa

Study in Vietnam - Study in Bach Khoa

Bach Khoa University (formerly Ho Chi Minh city University of Technology) is considered to be the university with best engineering programs in Vietnam. Our teaching programs are fully in English with open requirements for up to scholarships. Besides class attendance & learning that you will receive via courses, we encourage you to learn more outside also by explore the city with weekend getaways, by work part-time with no restriction on hours and so on. We're currently open for new admissions, therefore don't hesitate to read more of our programs on official website and contact us if there's any hiccups. Hope to talk to you soon!

• Scholarships up to 75%
  • Rapidly growing economy
  • Multi-cultural environment
Ho Chi Minh City
Direct Enrollment
Application Fee

outstanding people

I find it thrilling rather than scary to live here. everything here in this university is really great and the most important of all is its students.

I first came here clueless about what i want to do in the future, to my surprise i found here inspiration and a clearer vision and clearer goals of what I wanting to do too.
So having said that Vietnam is incredible and there is so much to see, this is highly recommended!

Amazing experience

It’s amazing. I’m studying engineering with scholarships here and was able to participate in many activities and field trips offered by the faculty, which I think is hard to find in other universities. BKU dorm is in the center of the city and is only 7 minutes away from campus gives me more time in a day to explore this country! So by this far, great program, great lecturers, great environment.

When I was a child, studying abroad was one of my major priority and goal. Coming to vietnam at first was the actualization of this goal. Staying in Saigon Vietnam is another awesome goal on it’s own. My experience so far in Vietnam has been nice, awesome, fantastic and amazing. It feels so good to have friends from other countries, Vietnamese people are really friendly and polite. The teachers of Bach Khoa University are friendly and helpful. Our safety as international students is their first priority. But aside academic activities, they organised social activities like students camping, sports competition etc which makes school more fun and interesting. I highly recommend Vietnam, Bach Khoa University in particular to anyone ready to begin their university career abroad

......a World of possibilities

It is an amazing experience so far here at Bach Khoa Unviversity, the training program, the facilities, the lecturers and staffs are one of the best. They will not only train you to be competent in your chosen field but also prepare you for the work environment through soft skills program, designed to help you work within a team.
The majors are taught by seasoned professors who love what they do, the staffs are also happy to help you through difficulties be it academies, social welfare. The weather being a tropical weather make a perfect for someone like me, am definitely in love with the BK experience and i would recommend it for you too.

My Experience In Bach Khoa University

Travelling abroad to study and pursue further into future career path is one of my greatest decision I have ever made. Feeling nervous and worrying about my choice is a natural process when I first embraced my expectations with the new study environment. However, more than what I had thought about this fresh semester at Bach Khoa University, my decision was right.
Bach Khoa University of Technology has really given me a great chance to integrate Vietnamese culture as well as provided necessary mental preparation for the life of University student throughout many interesting courses such as Social skills of Vocalist or Soft skill course, which I found really useful for its precious lessons about skills of managing both works and life that surprisingly applied for this new environment in a practical way.

Reviewing Bach Khoa University

Feeling good in Bach Khoa University. I had some amazing experiences in this country and made friends for life. The education quality & atmosphere are also something worth mentioned. The staff and students are all friendly, the course is brilliant. The social life is great. I also like the area it is situated in, the social life is great and the campus provides a safe and friendly environment to live in, I also like the area it is situated in. Overall, an extremely pleasant experience.

About Bach Khoa University

Bach Khoa University - Vietnam National University (formerly Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology), established in 1957, is a state-owned and comprehensive university with 11 academic faculties, offering Doctor, Master and Undergraduate programs...