ITTT TEFL Course in Argentina

ITTT TEFL Course in Argentina

Join ITTT’s TEFL course in Buenos Aries, Argentina and you will earn your teaching certificate in one of the most vibrant and culturally rich cities in South America. The city has plenty to offer visitors with fantastic restaurants, thriving nightlife, coffee houses and much more. The course involves four weeks of in-class study covering the fundamentals of English language teaching including methodology, grammar, classroom management, lesson planning and more. Our team of qualified teacher trainers is here to guide you through the course and ensure you get the most out of your time with us. On graduation you will receive an internationally recognized teaching qualification.

Prefer an online TEFL option? Enroll in ITTT's online course today!

South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires

LizMcI2012
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill

One in a Life Time Experience

The year that I spend in Buenos Aires was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. There are no words to describe how amazing this city is. The energy, the vibe, the charisma. You just have to experience it. Yes, there are ups and downs. But every second is worth it. Teaching really helps to plug you into the community. You are no longer simply a traveler (an outsider) - you become a member and stabilize. Brad and Michelle do an amazing job giving support and guidance along your journey. You would be crazy not to take this plunge and live your dream.

More programs after you leave the course (ex. professional development meetings, teaching job exchanges, resume reviews, etc.)

Lorna
Buenos Aires, Argentina

TEFL with Brad and Michelle

I had a great time taking my TEFL course with Brad and Michelle. It was very educational! I had no idea about English grammar beforehand! Every aspect of the course was clear and well set out, and I felt very confident afterwards taking on my first students. The practice sessions during the course were invaluable, and the support for the 'first' lesson was great.
The school itself has everything you need and the support didn't stop after the course finished. Brad and Michelle are always there for you to drop by, borrow materials, or just have a chat about how you're doing. So you're not alone once the course has ended! Which I think could be a daunting thought.
I would highly recommend taking the course with them, you will be a happy new teacher if you do!

I took the course during the winter and it was a little bit cold in the building!

Holly
Bangkok, Thailand
Montana State- Bozeman

Loved Buenos Aires, Loved TEFL International

The Buenos Aires TEFL International program is one of my favorite education experiences to date. The faculty were amazing and felt like an extended family. My classmates were incredibly supportive and great role models. It was a small class size and felt like a tight-knit community of like-minded people, all of whom had passion and curiosity about teaching ESL. A very nurturing yet perfectly challenging way to learn the TEFL trade. Not to mention, Buenos Aires is the hub for coffee, food, wine, and party lovers. Highly recommended!

Patricia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
University of Pennsylvania

Great course, great teachers!

I took the TEFL course in Buenos Aires with Michelle and Brad Raymond. I can't say enough positive things about the course. The classes were well planned, well presented and thorough. All aspects of teaching English were covered, from grammar points to planning lessons. We also had many opportunities to teach real Argentine students. The practice teaching and feedback from Michelle and Brad, as well as from the students, were invaluable. Just as importantly, the course was fun! We laughed and I remained friends with my fellow students.

Michelle and Brad go above and beyond for their students. They have answers to all sorts of questions and are a wealth of information and guidance for life and work in Buenos Aires. I can't say enough positive things about them and the course. I'd do it all again.

Hmm...hard to think of something. But maybe a bit more time on preparing resumes.

Since 1993, ITTT has provided industry-leading TEFL Teacher Training to over 150,000 trainees who are now working in over 40 countries around the world. With a large array of TEFL course options, including online, in-class and combined, ITTT TEFL aims to support and educate future