Teach & Discover China | Teaching Job + Generous Benefits

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Kids-English Thailand (KET).

Are you looking to teach in China?

Then look no further than KET’s & Suzhou Boren’s Teach & Discover China Program. Through this program, you can receive a teaching position in China with a generous salary & a fantastic benefits package.

Successful applicants that don’t have two years of teaching experience will receive TEFL Training in Suzhou, China.

All available locations boost clean air, incredible cultural attractions such as ancient Chinese gardens & Canals, as well as modern shopping malls, + excellent public transport facilities.

Teaching positions include teaching English, Maths, Science, Drama, Art, Music + many, many more, at Kindergartens, Elementary & Secondary Schools.

China is a beautiful and diverse country that offers generous welfare benefits for teachers. Apply today & seize this opportunity to immerse yourself in a new culture, learn a new language, meet new people, and earn enough money to save, travel, and pay of your student loans or debts.

• Between 14,000-23,000 RMB/month | $1950 USD - $3200 USD
  • Free accommodation or housing allowance of 3000 RMB/month
  • Airfare Allowance of 5000 RMB
  • Contract renewal bonus + Performance bonus
  • TEFL in China for applicants that don’t have two years teaching experience

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 9.4
  • Job Assistance 9.8
Emmi

Amazing Company

This company is sooooooo amazing!!!!!! They have helped me in so many ways I can’t explain. I will be telling all of my friends about this company! Such a great help! I am so happy that I found this company!!!! Everyone at this company is super friendly and very accommodating! I am so excited to introduce the company to many of my friend and family members!!!! They are amazing at helping you find what’s right for you! They are extremely reliable and are always available when you need them! I will be sure to spread the word about this company to anyone looking for new opportunities to try you MUST venture out to www.kidsenglishthailand.org they are definitely one of the best companies I have ever worked with!!!! You will not regret giving them a try!!!!!

Brian

Everything promised.. and then some

The content of the course was excellent, every bit of it was useful and practical. All of the sessions were very well prepared and informative. I learned more in that one month than I would have learned going to college for three years. I received great feedback that helped me improve and build confidence. The course was challenging but the staff made the whole process very easy so that all you have to focus on is teaching.The TEFL staff are all supportive, experienced and highly qualified. The trainers gave us a toolbox of resources and ideas, helped us with the lesson plans and gave innovative techniques for dealing with stressful situations teachers are often faced with. I feel confident and capable while applying for jobs. The staff gives general and personal job support. All the anxiety of beginning my first teaching job was alleviated upon completion of the course.

That it finished? haha. You'd be hard pressed to find any flaws in this program.
Lauren

Adventuring in China!

As a first time traveler I was a bit apprehensive about going abroad alone for the first time but I could not have been in safer hands! The staff were absolutely incredible from day one, answered all my questions (no matter how silly, and there were a lot of silly ones!) and were consistently helpful throughout my stay. The TEFL course was a lot to cram in but definitely worth the effort as it made the first day of school a lot less daunting. The best part was meeting other people in the same boat as me on the course and keeping in touch throughout my time in China, I never felt alone and I know I have made friends for life! We were given support regarding visas and other paperwork throughout which made the whole process a lot less of a headache. Definitely cannot recommend this enough, for anyone who is thinking of making the leap just go for it! Big shout out to everyone that helped make this adventure happen!!! Onto the next one!!

Try to learn at least a tiny bit of the local language as it really does help to make friends and break down barriers! Theres loads of youtube videos and people take you a lot more seriously when they can see you are putting in the effort!
Reece

Thanks for the great time

Was a little hesitant going into this as I’ve never lived abroad before, but the staff here made me feel welcome and having many people the same nationality around me helped me settle in big time. After that, I got support for my job and any minor problems I had adjusting. China is quite like most other places despite what you hear. Big cities all have nightlife, clubs to join (football, basketball etc) and people just like you who are willing to get lost in order to find themeselves. With this program you get stability and a good base to start your new life off with. I immediately knew I’d stay for a second year, and likely even a third. Thanks to the staff who have made this possible. And thanks to everyone who I know here who gave me a new home! Can’t wait to start my second year. Thanks for everything, and here’s to second amazing year in China!

What was your funniest moment?
Every time I taught my class. Too many funny kids in my class haha
Robert

Fantastic

Fantastic. The staff were very professional and eager to assist. I couldn't have asked for better. A friend first recommended this program to me, and I decided to try it out. There are many similar programs all promising the same thing, but this course really was different and they made sure they did everything possible to help out. The content was relevant, materials were recent and well composed, assistance was available, and the training was conducted by experienced professionals who knew their stuff. After the course, we were carefully evaluated and given good advice to help steer us in the right path. I highly recommend this course and their staff members. If you are considering this, feel free to contact me for my personal overview.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Scorpions and bugs were a little strange, but the food was sensational.