TEFL/TESOL Certification Courses in Czech Republic

Our TEFL course is internationally accredited, validated and moderated by TEFL International, which is one of the largest and most respected providers of initial teacher training and certification.

We share our training facilities with Threshold Training Associates, one of the most established and respected language schools in Prague. You will therefore have the chance to meet our serving teachers in the staffroom and pick their brains about TEFL teaching and life in Prague or other cities.

Our social coordinator tailors the social and cultural program according to the interests and tastes of each group; starting with the welcome breakfast and a get-to-know-you dinner with the trainers, trainees and staff on the first day. The other possibilities include theater visits, pub crawls, tours of Prague and trips to surrounding cities, festivals, concerts and clubs.

I have to say that the program is great, they present very quality information to prepare someone to teach English as a foreign language! The people there are very nice, the teachers are brilliant and super helpful to newbies in Prague. As for finding work, I think there are lots of options if you are a native English speaker or speak English very clearly with little accent. Also, summer is the...

• Benefits 9.3
  • Facilities 8.4
  • Instruction 9.5
  • Difficulty 8
  • Job Assistance 8.9
Sarah

Prague June 2018

What an incredible, unforgettable experience! I learned so much in a short amount of time, The trainers and staff were wonderful, and gave us useful real world practice and guidance. The public transportation is everywhere and very easy to manage. We worked with and taught real EFL students and gained so much from our lessons. It was very rewarding work and the course itself is worth the hard work. It was a once in a lifetime adventure and I highly recommend it!

Alejandro

A great course in a great city!

I really loved my experience at Language and training. The trainers and staff were all excellent, while the courses were rigorous, engaging and enlightening. This great experience was all set with the gorgeous backdrop that is Prague. I loved that I was able to not only learn so much, but also have time to experience the city and its charms. I could not ask for a better setting to do a course like this, and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in travelling and teaching.

Ursula

A great experience in Prague

I had a great time during the four week course. The trainers are very helpful and prepared. You really get the chance to learn new things realated to teching and great amount of resources to start working. You really have to work hard though and every day is a new challenge, but It feels great when you see how much you have improve at the end of the course. Prague is magical, full of beautiful places and things to do. I am very happy I decided to make the course here.

Germaine

A fantastic experience at a fantastic institution

I had such an amazing experience here at TEFL International Prague. The course was full on (quite intense) but we wouldn't have been able to get through it without the support of our trainers and staff. I've met such great people here and I now belong to the 'TEFL International Prague family'. The school also has an abundance of resources and tools for you to use. I've settled in Prague and I have a fantastic group of students!

Having teaching practical lessons earlier so we don't have to finish so late (I know this can be difficult to arrange because most students come to the lessons after work).
Krimo

Awesome place for the TEFL Course experience

i had such a good time doing my TEFL course at the TEFL International Prague , the trainers are so nice and they helped us through the whole course, they did all their best to meet our needs, the course was very hard, but that's what you expect from an intensive English teaching course
i had to work so hard but i enjoyed it so much. i definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking to get a true experience doing his or her TEFL course

i thought it was fantastic, i loved the program so much
Dustin

Look no further

This is an intense course in a beautiful city. The support and instruction you will receive here are incredible. The input sessions are top-notch, and the coordinator really goes the extra mile to help you navigate your life in Prague.
One of the many pluses is that you will have experience teaching young learners.
If you are looking for a TEFL course that will challenge you, and leave you feeling ready to teach by the time it's done, then this is the course for you.

YILMAZ

Great experience

I genuinely think that getting a TEFL certificate could not have been any better at any other place. I loved the learning and teaching experiences here. There were great trainers who'd support us all the time. We learned so many different ways of approaching teaching.
The facilities were accessible and in very good conditions. The staff as well as the trainers were very kind and supportive throughout the course.
It was actually difficult to leave the school after the course finished because I enjoyed being there so much.
All in all, Langauge and Training/TEFL International Prague is a great place.
Thank you for the amazing experience.

The location of the school is a bit inconvenient, but other than that, everything was great.
Marianna

Feedback - Gorronova

The course was very helpful. We had a chance to meet many good trainers.
We got a nice help and library facilities. There was a bunch of literature and we could copy whenever we wanted (it was a pity that library closed at 5 pm, I often needed something during the time after lessons).
I liked feedbacks 4 days a week. I also enjoyed a good coffee and tea service as well as friendly staff.
I only disliked 3-hour free time 4 times a week, I didn´t know what to do with this time.

Thank you very much.

Start later in the day, not so long breaks.
Dildora

Amazing and effective experience.

Hi, I am Dildora. I had been looking for the appropriate TEFL course for a long time before I found this particular course. The thing which charmed me most was the instructors who are highly skilled and know the content of their subject perfectly well. Every time I attended classes, I was hooked by their professional knowledge to pass it to us. The supportive stuff was extremely helpful. They were ready to assist us and to respond to our first call. Despite the fact that the assignments were a bit challenging I managed to complete them in time because Christine and Tereza were ready to assist me with patience and calm. We were one team during that intensive month. Tears, laugh, happiness, critics, knowledge, skills, wonderful moments were the part of my life in Prague. I will never sorry that I did the course. Gained skills has totally changed my teaching strategies. Prague is a mysterious city to discover and it is in the heart of Europe which gave me a great opportunity to travel around the Europe. Our lovely Kristyna (a TEFL coordinator) really helpful with our travel maps, routes and even with tickets. TEFL International is not myth it is real. It splendid course to discover your teaching abilities.

More time for library research. You have a lot of books but I was not able to read and look through them all it is sad.
Eva

An excellent experience

The TEFL course was very intense, and the teachers are real fountains of knowledge. I had had some experience as a teacher before the course, but this TEFL course gave me an excellent opportunity to improve my skills through a detailed feedback and loads of great suggestions and interesting ideas. I can recommend it to everyone who wants to become a better teacher or start his/her career with a solid base.

Anuja

Wonderful experience

The TEFL course through TEFL International, Prague was conducted professionally with a range of highly competent, experienced and helpful trainers. They were open and welcoming, offering their suggestions, advice and opinions whenever called upon. The course prepares you for life as an English teacher with both the advantages that comes with it as well as some of the disadvantages that you might have to be prepared to face if you really want to make it in this field (I'm saying this from the point of view of a non native speaker, these challenges are not faced by native speakers of English) If nothing, I'm glad that I got to learn so much whilst living in a city as beautiful as Prague. It was worth the experience.

Ashley

A wonderful experience

This TEFL course was an amazing experience! The trainers were extremely knowledgeable and helpful in guiding us through the course with well planned materials and activities. They were dedicated to our success and truly prepared us for teaching English as a foreign language. They also made sure that we had time on the weekends for touring Prague. I had the time of my life and am very thankful for this TEFL certificate and the opportunities it will bring!

Gemma

Quality Instruction in a Whimsical City.

Prague is a magical city and must be seen in person in order for you to absorb the wonderful energy, culture and history throughout the city. The staff at the school go above and beyond to provide a positive experience for you. From providing top quality tuition from very knowledgeable tutors to making sure you feel welcome and enjoy your stay in Prague. Your career development is their main concern and they will help you every step of the way! Would definitely recommend this course to a friend.

That a few more people would attend this amazing course as class was very small.
Lenka

Professional Approach

I would higly recommend Language and Training s.r.o./ TEFL International Prague for its professional approach throughout the course. Extremely experienced, helpful and supportive teachers with different teaching styles (so much to learn from). Not just for the reasons already mentioned but also for the school´s surroundings, easy access and and its equipment I never regretted my decision to take the course there. Most important of all, the support and encouragement given not just by the tutors but all (friendly) staff resulted in building my confidence. Within a week of completing the course I have 3 offers from different language schools in Prague. Thank you all at Language and Training s.r.o. - I would not be as successful without your professional approach, teaching experience and more importantly genuine interest in my development.
Lenka Collins

Louis

Fantastic

Course was fantastic. Intellectually stimulating and challenging throughout. Very enjoyable, I would 100% recommend. I had a great time with the staff and my peers and I am very confident going out into the world of teaching.

About Language and Training

Language and Training provides TEFL International Certified courses in Prague. We combine the personal attention of a small course with the facilities and support of one of the most established and respected language schools in Prague - Threshold...