View Other Details
A generous study grant, provided by A.C.L.E. Fondazione, which is based on the number of weeks spent teaching
Full board and lodging, generally with host families
Traveling expenses within Italy from one camp to another
Insurance against accidents connected with camp activities
Return flight, the cost from the airport to the orientation venue, and the cost from their final camp to departing airport. Orientation fee of € 200,00 when they arrive in Italy (includes accommodation at a hotel, meals, training and didactic material)
Travel Italy and become TEFL-TPⓒ Certified with A.C.L.E. Receive expert training on how to teach English to Italian children through games, drama, and songs; meet people from around the world; teach at our numerous summer camps and enjoy all that Italy has to offer!
All applicants attend a one-week intensive training course, usually on the Italian Riviera, where they learn everything they need to know about teaching English through theatre and play.
Once trainee tutors have completed the orientation they attend a minimum of 3 weeks in camps across Italy from the Alps to Sardinia, putting their training into practice, teaching children and having the time of their lives. The camps will run from June to September - Monday to Friday, usually from 9am until 5pm.
- Strengthen your résumé by becoming TEFL.TP certified
- Receive expert training during an orientation week
- Travel & teach all over Italy at our numerous summer camps
- Live with host families and fully immerse yourself in local culture and traditions, as well as learn or practice some Italian
- Build lasting friendships and lifelong memories with people from all over the world, your host families, and the children you’ll teach at camp