Bridge Online TEFL/TESOL Certification Courses

When you earn an accredited Bridge TEFL/TESOL certificate, you're in good company – you join our community of passionate grads teaching English around the world! You also get to tap into our global network of employment partners seeking to hire our alumni. We can connect you with top jobs teaching online and worldwide!
When you take one of our online TEFL/TESOL courses (which include personal tutor guidance on our interactive learning platform), you'll qualify for the very best jobs online and abroad and be prepared to enter your classroom with confidence. You can also earn specialized certification in hihg-demand areas like Teaching English Online and Teaching English to Young Learners.
We offer an accreditation recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, opportunities to earn college credit, digital badges to showcase your credentials, and more.

• Personalized tutor feedback
  • Accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) a U.S. Department of Education Recognized Agency
  • Specialization in areas like Teaching English Online
  • Access to global TEFL/TESOL job network
  • Earn digital badges to share on your resume, LinkedIn, and beyond

This really depends on where in the world you want to teach. Different countries and different schools have different requirements for ESL/EFL teachers. Many countries do require a four year degree, but there are some great TEFL locations that don't. This article offers a few suggestions on countries where you can teach English as a Foreign Language without a college degree: http://www.bridgetefl...

• 9-10 rating 85.71%
  • Academic Rigor 7.2
  • Job Assistance 8.7
Profile picture.
Matthew

High quality education, assignements, and support.

The combination of high quality education, enjoyably interactive assignments, and knowledgeable support staff makes my very thankful I selected BridgeTEFL for my online certificate.

I am particularly pleased with the lessons themselves. I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting myself into, but the pacing of the material is perfect. The basic certification, the first level into it, eased me in nicely. Wrapping up the educator certificate now, the material is more difficult for sure, but I am learning even more than I expected to.

I am also quite impressed with my assigned tutor. I don't often need much in the way of additional assistance, but the ease with which I am able to reach out to get that help has made this course that much more comfortable to work on.
I highly recommend BridgeTEFL!

Pace yourself. The bigger certificates take a lot of time, and three months to complete 100 or 120 hours might seem like plenty, but if you give yourself too much time away from it, it could lead to a lot of catching up.
Dorothy

Great

Learning with Bridge was just fantastic. Detailed course, lots of assignments with superb tutor assistance. The 120 master course was what I studied. In fact I was overwhelmed with their assignments from module 7-13. These assignments really made me do lots of research since I wanted an excellent score for my assignments. I gained lots of new ideas from every step of the studies. My tutor was just amazing. She assisted me in every aspect of the assignment by adding comment and giving feedbacks. The 40 hour grammar advisor course was just great. Learned lots of things in addition to what I already knew. More value to my grammar now. The 60 hour educator course was also wonderful.
Thanks to my tutor Cheryl and thanks to Bridge TEFL for a good and professional work done.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Their quick tutor response on all assignments was just amazing
Axel

Excellent course

I am currently around halfway through this course (Basic + Educator + Young + Business packages), and so far, it's been superb. The lessons are very clear and well-structured, with great tests and assignments. Perhaps the greatest quality is their feedback system, however. After having tried various other online courses, I have to say these guys are by far the best on feedback. After a maximum of one business day after hand-in, I get long and detailed, yet very clear, helpful feedback. Every. Single. Time. I am not sure how well the pricing of this course compares to others, however, I have to say I am very pleased with this one. I am actually looking forward to the rest of the lessons, and will be a bit sad when it's over!

One small note: the score given for "helping to find a job" should be ignored, as I already have a job offer, and only do this course as part of a program package. Therefore, job-finding is irrelevant in this case.

Whitney

TEFL master certificate (120 hours)

I was happily surprised with how well this course was run - from beginning to end, I felt that I was getting valued information and fair and honest feedback. I was a little surprised at how intense it was, but felt that for the price I paid to take the course, the information covered went above and beyond, making it 100 percent worth it. I feel more comfortable and confident in the idea of becoming a teaching English as a foreign language teacher and all that this course did to prepare me for the next chapter of my life.

The only thing I was disappointed in was having to pay to get a hard copy of my certificate. I don't think that is fair and a student who completed the course should either get it for free or at a discounted rate.
Shaktikant

120 Master TEFL Certificate

Right now I am doing the 120 Master TEFL Certificate . I am an English trainer and I love teaching English . I teach English to professionals in Europe . I always wanted to register for a similar course and I have to say that I am very happy and satisfied . The feedback , advice , examples , notes , videos are what teachers need to improve their teaching skills .

My teachers are very motivating , attentive , devoted , they correct my exercises fast and their comments are easy to understand and they are always there to help and advise me . I would recommend this great course to my colleagues , relatives and friends .

It is a great course .Perhaps when learners watch the videos it will be great to have the transcript below the video as some people may have some problems to hear with their headsets or laptops/computers.

It is a great course and I will consider other courses in the near future.
Douglas

Educators Certificate - helpful and timely

I completed the 60-hour TEFL Educators Certificate in Spring 2017 while my wife attended the CELTA intensive course. I found it helpful that we were often studying the same concepts and could compare what we learned. I like the pace of the course, the fair homework assignnments, and variety of course activities (video lessons, readings, quizzes, and writing/developing lesson plans for grading). The one thing that was lacking was actual live teaching experience, which of course you don't get in an online learning environment (usually).

Provide a way to do a practice teaching session online that could be viewed/graded by the grader (using SKYPE or other live video calling tool).
Bob

Loved it!

I did the 60 our educator course and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was more challenging than I thought but I got great support from the staff. The interface is excellent and Really facilitates knowledge acquisition. I’m not sure exactly how I will use this professionally but I know that I am well-equipped to make a post retirement choices for part-time work in Latin America. I don’t think you can go wrong with bridge TEFL.

It’s fine as is.
Tiffany

Great Program and MyCAA Approved!

This program was fantastic! I am so excited to have my 120 Hour Master Certificate from Bridge Education Group. Not only are they accredited from the ACCET (recognized by the U.S. Department of Education), their teachers have experience and guide you throughout the course. At the end of the modules you have assignments, and as you progress you develop sample lesson plans! If you ever have a question about logging in to the learning center or Grammar Advisor, you contact support@bridge.edu and give them your student ID number. There are both written assignments and multiple choice tests that are relevant to the material you learned. There are also teaching videos so you can see teachers and students interact in action! The website is beautifully laid out and designed. I have no complaints about this program. Also, for military spouses, this is MyCAA approved. I'm not employed yet because I am in school and won't graduate until 2019, however I have seen testimonials where students have be hired http://www.teflonline.com/graduate-testimonials. I think that's all I have to say, but I love this program and I'm so thankful I had this opportunity to gain this certification.