BridgeTEFL Online Certification Courses (40 - 120 Hour Options)

BridgeTEFL Online Certification Courses (40 - 120 Hour Options)

Bridge, with 30 years’ experience and Department of Education-recognized accreditation, is proud to offer TEFLOnline.com, the most innovative (and fun!) certification course in TEFL. Choose from a range of affordable courses, all of which are self-paced, include guidance from a personal tutor, and offer Bridge Job Board access:

• 40-Hour Basic Certificate (introduction to TEFL)
• 60-Hour Educator Certificate (full core curriculum)
• 100-Hour Professional Certificate (full core curriculum + grammar certification)
• 120-Hour Master Certificate* (full core curriculum + grammar certification + endorsements in Teaching Young Learners and Teaching Business English + teaching resources)

*We recommend a course of 120 hours to open doors to the most teaching destinations worldwide, including Asia, Latin America, and Europe.

• Personalized tutor feedback
  • Accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) a U.S. Department of Education Recognized Agency
  • Access to global TEFL job network
  • Delivered on innovative e-learning platform
Online
Certifications
Online TEFL
TEFL
TESOL

This really depends on where in the world you want to teach. Different countries and different schools have different requirements for ESL/EFL teachers. Many countries do require a four year degree, but there are some great TEFL locations that don't. This article offers a few suggestions on countries where you can teach English as a Foreign Language without a college degree: http://www.bridgetefl....

• Benefits
  • Facilities
  • Instruction
  • Difficulty
  • Job Assistance

Shaktikant
Mauritius Island

120 Master TEFL Certificate

Right now I am doing the 120 Master TEFL Certificate . I am an English trainer and I love teaching English . I teach English to professionals in Europe . I always wanted to register for a similar course and I have to say that I am very happy and satisfied . The feedback , advice , examples , notes , videos are what teachers need to improve their teaching skills .

My teachers are very motivating , attentive , devoted , they correct my exercises fast and their comments are easy to understand and they are always there to help and advise me . I would recommend this great course to my colleagues , relatives and friends .

It is a great course .Perhaps when learners watch the videos it will be great to have the transcript below the video as some people may have some problems to hear with their headsets or laptops/computers.

It is a great course and I will consider other courses in the near future.

Douglas
Turkey
University of Georgia

Educators Certificate - helpful and timely

I completed the 60-hour TEFL Educators Certificate in Spring 2017 while my wife attended the CELTA intensive course. I found it helpful that we were often studying the same concepts and could compare what we learned. I like the pace of the course, the fair homework assignnments, and variety of course activities (video lessons, readings, quizzes, and writing/developing lesson plans for grading). The one thing that was lacking was actual live teaching experience, which of course you don't get in an online learning environment (usually).

Provide a way to do a practice teaching session online that could be viewed/graded by the grader (using SKYPE or other live video calling tool).

Bob

Loved it!

I did the 60 our educator course and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was more challenging than I thought but I got great support from the staff. The interface is excellent and Really facilitates knowledge acquisition. I’m not sure exactly how I will use this professionally but I know that I am well-equipped to make a post retirement choices for part-time work in Latin America. I don’t think you can go wrong with bridge TEFL.

It’s fine as is.

Tiffany
Virginia Beach, Virginia

Great Program and MyCAA Approved!

This program was fantastic! I am so excited to have my 120 Hour Master Certificate from Bridge Education Group. Not only are they accredited from the ACCET (recognized by the U.S. Department of Education), their teachers have experience and guide you throughout the course. At the end of the modules you have assignments, and as you progress you develop sample lesson plans! If you ever have a question about logging in to the learning center or Grammar Advisor, you contact [email protected] and give them your student ID number. There are both written assignments and multiple choice tests that are relevant to the material you learned. There are also teaching videos so you can see teachers and students interact in action! The website is beautifully laid out and designed. I have no complaints about this program. Also, for military spouses, this is MyCAA approved. I'm not employed yet because I am in school and won't graduate until 2019, however I have seen testimonials where students have be hired http://www.teflonline.com/graduate-testimonials. I think that's all I have to say, but I love this program and I'm so thankful I had this opportunity to gain this certification.

Megan
Keasbey, NJ
Stonehill College

First time online learner

So convenient compared to a previous experience taking night time courses in the past. I learn better being able to do a program in my own time when I feel motivated. This program allowed me to learn while also being able to work part time and apply to full time jobs at the same time. I wish I had much of this knowledge before volunteer teaching in Chile after graduating from college! Thanks for the suggestion goes to my mother-in-law!

Pawan
Sonepat

Career builder

Actually, I am an Indian with English background but not a native English speaker.
I wished to work in Europe but condition and requirements are tough to fulfill by me.
It is easy to go Argentina if any one comes from background like me.
So be cautious while choosing kind of programs.
Course material is simple and easy.
Support was brilliant because I had problem due when I missed completing my course in time
The management helped me giving extension period to finish in prescribed time.
Tutors were assisting and moral booster.

Job intern assistance.

Kristi
Chicago, IL

Good refresher

I felt that the videos were a good refresher for me of research-based techniques for teaching EFL and ESL. I appreciated the self-paced approach of the courses, which allowed me to complete them in a time frame which was convenient for me. The course was helpful to me, and I came away with some new ideas for teaching in my classroom. The courses were highly recommended to me, based on the convenience, cost, and content, and I wasn't disappointed.

Mark
1 year old
Lakewood, CO
University of California- San Diego

TEFL Made Easy

Bridge TEFL was the first online course I had ever taken. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the introductory information and sign-up was straightforward and simple. The self pacing was pleasant aspect, compared to later courses on different sites with weekly deadlines. I liked the resources provided, the dictionary/glossary, and recommended book list for supplementing your teaching. They provided an easy nudge forward, by not allowing you to advance until each module was completed. The ability to review all previous material was a great study aid. The videos gave great examples of strategies in action, included how to extend or alter lessons for specific needs. The greatest strength of the program was the excellent feedback and guidance provided by the online tutor. Amy's feedback was supportive, specific and detailed, and always looking to have me improve as a future EFL teacher.

Add reminder emails generated biweekly to keep people on some kind of pace, but without stressful deadlines.

Peter
Altomuenster
City University of Seattle

Using Time Effectively

Dear Reader,
I had the chance to visit Asia and gain first teaching experiences. I have to admit, I loved working with young adults. Nevertheless, a scooter accident (what else) changed my plans. Had to go back to my home country.
Due to the injury I am still not capable of working. The only activity that I can perform right now is learning. That is how I found Bridge ESL/EFL Online courses. It is definitely a 'bridge' for me.
I am working hard to reach my goal, to be a certified ESL/EFL teacher.
Bridge Online (120 hr.) course gives me the opportunity to use my time effectively. I am more than satisfied with the program since I can study on a self paced basis.
After finishing the course I will be standing in front of the class again (with a certified diploma) and that gives me the strength for a fast recovery.

Peter

The program itself is excellent. Prepares all those who are willing to teach and enjoy a steady intellectual development.

Sara
Pennsylvania
Temple University

Go for a less expensive diploma

I completed the 120-hour Master Diploma, and it was a great course. My tutor was extremely helpful, I got the opportunity to review grammar, and the videos were really insightful. I chose the Master Diploma because Bridge TEFL guaranteed job placement in Mexico upon completion of the course. I already had a job in South Korea but was (and still am) interested in teaching in Mexico. When I contacted Bridge about this guarantee, my questions regarding job placement were ignored. I still highly recommend getting a TEFL certificate, even with Bridge, before teaching in order to better understand the ESL classroom. However, a lower level diploma would have been a better choice because the cost is much lower and you learn just as much from a basic certificate. Also consider that requirements for teaching positions vary by country, ranging from just a college degree to experience/TEFL Certificate to a Master's degree.

Set deadlines for students to keep up motivation

Response from BridgeTEFL

Hello Sara,

Thank you for your review! I am sorry that your questions were not answered regarding job placement; have you been able to access the job resources within your course? I'll send those to you right now, so you can use them to help guide you in the job search.

Best,
The BridgeTEFL Team

BridgeTEFL is the largest provider of TEFL certification training in the United States with over 4000 graduates every year. Bridge is accredited by ACCET, which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. We have nearly 30 years of experience in TEFL and have helped