Sponsored TEFL Certification and Teaching Experience across Europe

Are you interested in building an additional career path teaching English as a foreign language?
Do you want to strengthen your CV while travelling throughout Europe?
Would you like to travel and meet new people?

Angloville is the largest provider of language immersion programs in Europe, and we are proud to offer the opportunity to become a certified TEFL teacher while travelling through Europe during a unique scholarship scheme with our partners PremierTEFL.

You will receive:
• A sponsored, accredited 120-hour online TEFL training course
• More than 210 hours of real-life teaching experience
• A globally-recognised certificate of completion recognising your online and real-world TEFL teaching skills
• Free accommodation at beautiful hotels across 7 European countries, with food included
• A chance to meet, connect and learn from students from multiple European countries
• An opportunity to travel and learn about the international cultures
• Free tours of you starting city

• Visit us in cities like Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Prague, Dublin, Valetta, Bucharest and Colchester
  • Angloville is the perfect place to be if you enjoy meeting new people, learning about their lives and sharing some of your own stories and adventures.
  • It is also an amazing experience with a chance to improve your CV and launch your career teaching English.
  • Our programs are a good way to get to know a country and culture through its people, and you will meet other volunteers and trainee teachers from across the world

• Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 9.5
Moon

My Angloville Experience

I always love travelling to Europe. Doing Angloville program for the first time is a different kind of experience for me. So far this is the best trip Europe trip that I ever had. My Angloville experience is very memorable. It is a different kind of experienced, combining teaching, immersion and fun in one setting. I get to appreciate Europe, the people and the culture more through this program. I gained new friends not just from the country were I was teaching but from different countries all over the world (the native speakers). It is the best way to immerse yourself with the locals. The concept of Angloville is also amazing because it is not the conventional way of teaching English. The places (hotel) were we stayed are all beautiful, and the food was really good. I would love to do another program with Angloville.

Marshall

Best way to become TEFL-certified and gain hands-on experience

Angloville is a life-changer. In a time when opportunities for young people - and everyone else - are disappearing rapidly, Angloville and their partner PremierTEFL open up a pathway to teaching English as a foreign language that is incredibly fun, inexpensive, and easy enough, but also comprehensive and rewarding in experience. Why do one of those online-only or weekend-only courses for hundreds when Angloville's "AngloTEFL" scholarship lets you do it for a fourth of that cost and take part in their volunteering weeks around eastern Europe? I went all around Poland, a country from which we in the west don't expect much for whatever reason, and had the time of my life! The cities, the hotels, the food, the method, and above all the people -- from the time I stepped into Angloville, I stopped questioning my decision to leave home again and try teaching English. There's simply no better or more fun way to go about it out there. Not only do you get the certification, you get the experience, and you get to know people in a way you wouldn't just staying at hostels or working at a traditional language schools. The best feeling is having participants invite you to their homes after a program because you know they feel as enriched by it as you do; or running into the same people at programs, or coordinating where you'll be staying afterward because they're your new friends. What else can I say? It's amazing. Do it now. :)

I can't think of anything, to be honest. As long as the volunteers take it seriously for the sake of the students, everything is great.

About Angloville

Angloville is one of the biggest providers of free educational volunteering / cultural exchanges in Europe. We offer ESL-related volunteering experience during which students can discover 7 European countries for free, having their board and lodging...