- South Korea
View Other Details
- BA degree or above
- Native English speaker
• Additional salary available for Ivy League graduates
• Health insurance provided
• Housing or allowance provided
• Flight reimbursement
• 5,000,000 won key money/deposit for apartment
• Severance bonus upon completion of the contract that equals one month's salary + pension
• Training (accommodation will be provided) & ongoing teacher support
• Opportunities for advancement
South Korea offers something for everyone! Whether you want to experience the energy of Seoul or the quiet of Jeju Island, in Korea you're never too far from the activities you enjoy.
Teaching Nomad works with the top private schools throughout South Korea. Our schools offer competitive wages and benefits allowing you to save money ($10,000 USD+/year) while enjoying all that Korea has to offer. We currently have openings in 20+ cities.
We have jobs for beginner teachers that include excellent support & training, as well as higher-paying roles for those with ESL teaching experience.
Apply today to speak with a placement consultant about your next adventure!
- 20+ cities in Korea
- Excellent training & support
- Free support from a dedicated placement consultant
- Earn a discounted TEFL Certificate from Teaching Nomad