Positions for Beginner & Experienced ESL Teachers - 20+ Cities in Korea

South Korea offers something for everyone! Whether you want to experience the energy of Seoul or the quiet of Jeju Island, in Korea you're never too far from the activities you enjoy.

Teaching Nomad works with the top private schools throughout South Korea. Our schools offer competitive wages and benefits allowing you to save money ($10,000 USD+/year) while enjoying all that Korea has to offer. We currently have openings in 20+ cities.

We have jobs for beginner teachers that include excellent support & training, as well as higher-paying roles for those with ESL teaching experience.

Apply today to speak with a placement consultant about your next adventure!

• 20+ cities in Korea
  • Excellent training & support
  • Free support from a dedicated placement consultant
  • Earn a discounted TEFL Certificate from Teaching Nomad

If you're asking for Korea specifically, the positions we have available have a pretty narrow salary range regardless of experience and qualifications - Pay is from 2mm - 2.8mm Won per month ($1,800 - $2,500 USD) and you could probably expect to be in middle-high end. In China, you could expect $2,300 - $3,000 USD/month.

Depends on which country you're moving to. For example, some cities in China require your pet goes into quarantine for a couple weeks upon arrival, while other cities do not. Long story short, it will add some challenge and probably some cost but it's definitely do-able.

• Benefits 8.7
  • Facilities 8.3
Toni

Great and Reliable Company

Even though I accepted a teaching position in South Korea through another recruiting company, Teaching Nomad was a great resource to have had in the job hunting process. A situation occurred where an offer I was given - not through Teaching Nomad- suddenly fell through after almost two months of sending over a digital copy of my signed contract and visa paperwork for the school to say they no longer needed me. Teaching Nomad was swift in their efforts to find me a replacement position so I had options even after the first fail.

Sierra

Thank you!

Madison Van Doren was my recruiter for Teaching Nomad and I have nothing but great things to say! She was attentive, got back to me very quickly, provided me with teaching positions options that met my needs and was there to answer questions kindly throughout the way. I was applying with my partner and while it can be difficult to place couple sometimes, Madison did not hesitate to help us and reassure us that there would be a position out there for us. Madison took the time to get to know myself and my partner in order to send us jobs that would meet our qualifications and not just any random opportunity that came her way. Highly recommend teaching nomad and especially recommend Madison as a recruiter. Thank you for all your help!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing to recommend as I did not have any problems.
Corinne

First Time Teaching

I found out about Teaching Nomad from searching online and reading as many reviews as possible. I am happy I looked into them, as they have been such an amazing help. My consultant Madison has been such an amazing help! She has made this process so smooth for me and I was placed within a month of speaking with her. The program I was placed into is one of the largest private schools in SK (as a first-year teacher), and I can't wait to start teaching there in the next few months.

I am currently using their services to help me along with getting all my documents approved and notarized as well. I am so glad that they have this service because I would not know where to start. They are always there with a quick response to any question you have about the process as well and more than happy to help.