The Teach & Learn in Spain Program was established to provide English speakers the opportunity to earn a master’s degree while living in Spain. Our program allows students the flexibility to study, teach, and travel without breaking the bank. This innovative program grants students a hands-on experience in the classroom, earn a master’s degree, and receive a monthly stipend and health insurance. This is a yearlong accredited (60ECTS credits) academic program from the University of Alcala. We even offer a tuition remission program, in which the university funds your studies and you do not have to pay tuition!
The cost of the program is: €0 for Option A (tuition remission), €3.800 for Option B* and €4.200 for Option C. All students will receive health insurance.
Masters offered: MA in Learning and Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language; MA in International Education; MA in Teaching; MA in Bilingual and Multicultural Education; MA in Special Education.
- 1 year program with blended Instruction: Online and Onsite
- Hands on teaching experience at a school in the region of Madrid
- Monthly stipend for assistanship and free health insurance
- Quality education at an affordable price
- In the heart of the city of Miguel de Cervantes (Don Quijote)