GVI: Paid Teaching in Thailand - CLOSED

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Global Vision International (GVI).

We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!

Business Internships Abroad are a great way to apply your business management and leadership skills, explore the world, experience new cultures, contribute to a sustainable cause and kickstart your career!

Secure a paid, teaching position and earn up to $1250 a month whilst having an unforgettable experience in one of the most stunning, culturally rich countries in the world.

We'll collect you from Chiang Mai airport, then it's time to get stuck right in and meet your fellow teachers at a welcome dinner. During the next few days, you will complete our comprehensive training and orientation program.

We also offer a high quality, internationally accredited TEFL course for those who have minimal teaching experience. This will equip you with the essentials you’ll need before you step into the classroom.

Your teaching placement will then begin, and you'll experience an adventure of a lifetime!

We've been based in Thailand since 2007, meaning that we've developed relationships and partnerships all over Thailand, giving you unrivalled, 24-hour, on the ground support and access to fantastic placements from start to finish.

Hi Randall, unfortunately we have closed our Paid Teaching Programs in Thailand. Please have a look at our other teaching programs that we offer around the world here - https://www.gooverseas.com/volunteer-abroad/multiple-countr… Get in touch if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9
Amy

Pay Off Student Loans by Living & Working Abroad!

I always wanted to travel and volunteer abroad but I was under the reign of my student/college loan payment. GVI's Paid Teaching programs offers an experience to work abroad and experience an entirely new culture and way of life while still making money. The salary is NOT any thing close to what you would get paid at home - but it is enough to live comfortable in Thailand, where cost of living is extremely low. I worked during the week, had money to pay loans and was still able to travel and adventure on my weekends! It was a great learning experience and I highly recommend trying this out. Travel, Teach, Inspire & Learn!

Make sure to ask for meetings and guidance with GVI when you need them. They will support you as much as needed, but make sure to ask for help.
Lee

Best Job I've ever had- genuinely.

Gvi are the perfect company for those wanting to work abroad but want that helping hand. If you try Thailand the team of Jennifer, Jum and Jill were so helpful the whole time and would go the extra mile to make you settle in. My placement school was well paid and the students were brilliant. One of the best things was how both the place met school and Gvi made sure you immerse the culture and pick up the language even if only in the basic form. I would have like to stay another year but fancied getting my foot on the career ladder back home.

Na

About Global Vision International (GVI)

GVI is an award-winning organisation that tackles critical local and global issues by operating education and training programs on sustainable development projects around the world.

Formed in 1997, we have been operating our award-winning...