Want to get paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification in Chiang Mai you’ll be qualified for professional teaching jobs all across Thailand and in 80+ countries worldwide.
This state-of-the-art Chiang Mai TEFL class is 4-weeks long and is a full-time commitment. You'll complete at least 12-14 hours of individually observed & assessed practice teaching during your TEFL class.
You'll receive instruction from two university-level professors and work with highly experienced support staff to help you with your local job search. There are 12 students in each Chiang Mai TEFL class, so you'll be able to really get to know your classmates and instructors.
Chiang Mai is one of the hottest job markets for teaching English in Asia due to its beauty, competitive benefits, and because it's situated in the heart SE Asia allowing endless weekend travel opportunities!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Thailand? Is Thailand the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Thailand & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in some of Thailand’s most popular cities like Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including a 4-week class in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Thailand: How do I actually find a teaching job in a city like Chiang Mai? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Thailand. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Thailand, Asia, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Thailand? No problem! ITA has a massive group of ITA alumni in Thailand, and you’ll be able to connect with a bunch of fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Thailand & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Asia!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!