• Thailand

Early Childhood High School Middle School
Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
Earn between $790 - $1,100 USD per month & start a full-time paid teaching placement upon completion of your TESOL course. Or, you can take your internationally recognised certification to many other countries instead and teach and travel all over the world.
A small deposit is all that’s required to get started and assigned a Trip Coordinator. Pay your balance off with a flexible payment plan that suits you.

Certified TESOL course
Interview preparation
Permanent accommodation support
$200 Global Tour Voucher
Certificate of completion
Ongoing support from our local team
24/7 Global Emergency Line
gWorld access
$250 off your next trip
What's Not Included (Extra)

Flights, travel insurance, visa, criminal background check, souvenirs & spending money.

Jan 07, 2021
Jun 30, 2020
5 travelers are looking at this program

It’s not often you get to make this much of an incredible change in your life!

Head off to the other side of the world, get an internationally recognized qualification, and teach English in an exotic and gorgeous location. Earning enough money to live & travel, and changing lives at the same time.

Whatever your reasons are for doing it; you might want to explore every corner of the world, you may want to make a difference or maybe just because things have got a bit stagnant back home. This is the trip for you!

We will provide you with pretty much everything you need. You’re going to have unlimited support from the moment you sign up until the moment you get home! We’ll make sure that everything you need is organized before you leave, that you’ll get in with a world-leading TESOL course, your accommodation is sorted and that you’ll find a great paid teaching job to move into after your course.

Make the change in your life and do something amazing!

Program Highlights

• You’ll get your TESOL certificate from an industry leader, leaving you more than prepared to teach your class.
  • Optional paid placement in Thailand, or take your qualification to teach anywhere in the world.
  • Accommodation throughout your studies and permanent accommodation support to find you the perfect home close to your school
  • A range of Thai cultural experiences; including a Muay Thai class, visit to our own local street dog rescue project, a tour of a local mountain-top temple, visit to a nearby Thai market and a traditional Thai cooking class.
  • Personal Trip Coordinator, ongoing support from our in-country partners & 24/7 Global Emergency Line

• 5 rating 100%
  • Benefits 4.7
  • Facilities 4.7
Lisa

Fantastic

My trip to Hua Hin, training and teaching abroad was fantastic! I wouldn’t change it for the world. I initially planned on staying there for 6 months but it turned into a year. Global Work& Travel, XploreAsia, really set me up with everything I needed to become a working Thai Teacher.
Everything in the orientation was well thought out and a nice introduction to Thai culture. I especially enjoyed the Thai language lessons and found them very useful long after the initial TESOL course. If you’re deciding between staying in your hometown and teaching in Thailand, you should know that your hometown isn’t going anywhere anytime soon! You’re also missing out on constant sun, amazing children, and all the fresh fruit.

Jacquiline

Teaching in Ayutthaya

My experience was definitely unique. I was placed with a really good agency in the ruins of Thailand. I was a teaching in the English program at the third biggest school in Thailand. Our school had over 4,200 students. I only taught around 20 students per class. There was so much culture and history in my town. I made so many friends doing the exact same thing as me which made traveling through Thailand exciting as everyone had similar mindsets. I also became a certified open water diver while I was there. Thailand definitely changed my life.

More information on understanding culture shock. Other than that, nothing.
Amanda

Teacher trip to Thailand

My experience with global work and travel was seamless and delightful! They helped through my transition art period prior to thailand. I had an amazing time with my students and an even more amazing time traveling during my semester there. It has really left me wanting to explore more and experience more kinds of programs like these across the globe. I can’t wait to jump on another flight to another country to teach a whole new group of kids and learn a whole different Culture again! I can’t wait

More thorough communication on visa renewal trips. This was a difficult and confusing time, especially for others that I knew that did not have a bachelors degree.