• Thailand

TEFL TEFL (Hybrid) TESOL
Weekly Classroom Hours
Apartment Hotel

Pricing

This includes all teaching, training, assessments, and materials are paid for. No hidden costs.
What's Included
Accommodation Airport Transfers Some Meals Wifi
What's Not Included
Airfare Meals Transportation
Jan 25, 2021
Oct 10, 2022
14 travelers are looking at this program

TEFL Campus offers two-course formats for your TESOL/TEFL certification and training. One option is a 4-week, in-class course, while the other is a combined/hybrid course where you study TEFL theory and language awareness online before completing training in-class for two weeks. Both formats include observed teaching practice with real students.

We are validated by Lamar University (Texas, USA), licensed by Thailand's Ministry of Education, and independently moderated by Dr. David Hopkins. Our certificates are issued by TEFL International, which works with over 25 TEFL centers around the world. Together, we offer worldwide job support which is guaranteed and ever expires.

Additional services include visa and pre-arrival assistance, accommodation bookings, organized outings, a welcome meal, relocation assistance, 24-hr emergency assistance and access to our community of graduates.

We offer discounts throughout the year, and grads get a free online course worth $ 250.

Program Highlights

• Price-match guarantee.
  • 98% Overall Customer Satisfaction.
  • Guaranteed, lifetime job support.
  • Credit-bearing, university-level validation.
  • Locations in Phuket and Chiang Mai.

• 5 rating 90.7%
  • Job Assistance 4.65
  • Instruction 5
Sharon

Great Program/Beautiful Kingdom

As a native English speaker from Canada, I found this course to be excellent! I learned a lot! Both about myself and how to effectively teach ESL. Course content was engaging, thorough and challenging! I also met some great people!
I would highly recommend this course to any adult who wishes to learn, teach & broaden their horizon! It was affordable, educational and a true investment in myself!
* NOTE: I found the Thai people to be refreshingly kind, considerate and very grateful! Some of the best experiences I've ever had!

Pros
  • Conveniently located
  • Challenging course content
  • Great way to connect with other World travellers
Cons
  • There weren't any!
Stevie jo

Tefl course Phuket

From start to finish I found this course very educational! I learnt so many skills from practical teaching in classrooms to studying Grammar skills that will help me in my future teaching career.I enjoyed the learning of lesson structure and how creating detailed plans can result in a very successful lesson. I found all the staff beyond helpful at my training campus and any help that I required was assisted straight away! I’m so glad I chose Tefl to complete my certificate I’m and look forward to seeing where it takes me.

Pros
  • Received personal 1 on 1 tutoring on practical teaching.
  • Have full understanding on structuring a lesson with lesson planning and material aids.
Jennifer

TEFL Campus Phuket

If you're looking for a quick qualification to get yourself into the English teaching industry, this is a perfect course to take. You'll get everything from well planned lessons, practical sessions, academic support and tons of job support. The course is well structured and you will have plenty of opportunity to do well. A short-course like this can be intensive so it is important you are able to commit yourself entirely during the 3-4 weeks. The course providers are extremely experienced and very helpful throughout the course.

Pros
  • Job seeking support
Alessandro

"My amazing experience at TEFL Campus School in Phuket, Thailand"

I chose the complete in-class course at the TEFL Campus School in Phuket. The course was full of contents, instructions, and well organized. It was a great first step to a starting teaching career. Our teachers gave us all their attention, the lessons were interesting never boring, and the time spent at school passed very quickly. I couldn’t have chosen a better course, because we had all the assistance, explanations for all our doubts and our teachers were always very kind and available. In the end, I can say that the course was planned and organized in every detail.

Pros
  • The Teachers at TEFL Campus School Phuket
  • Practical lessons with small-medium size classes
  • The course organization was fully respected
Richard

Great experience and the best of the best

Out of all the 120 hour TEFL courses available, I’m so pleased I finally decided on the TEFL Campus in Phuket. One of the deciding factors was all the amazing and fully deserved reviews left by the graduates. I hope my review will also encourage future students to study with the TEFL Campus.
This course is definitely challenging covering grammar, phonetics, lesson planning, assignments, and a three-hour end-of-course exam. In addition, there are six observed lessons with immediate feedback. For me, the observed lessons were the most valuable as I gained more confidence after each feedback session.
Eric’s knowledge of English and training capabilities are amazing and I really can’t recommend this course highly enough.

What was your funniest moment?
My initial board work was pretty funny because my writing was so small and messy. I'm pleased to say it did improve significantly.
Latrice

Such a rewarding experience

Just completed my 4 week TEFL course in the middle of the Pandemic (2 March - 27 March in Chiang Mai). Although there was a crisis going on globally, TEFL Campus still did everything in their power to make sure we were certified and had some hands on teaching practices. The staff hospitality is unbeatable and I feel ready to go out and teach at schools. We covered topics of grammar, phonology, classroom management, lesson planning and more. If you are looking for a structured and guided course to help you while you transition, this is the course for you.

I would add more time to learn the grammar and phonology since such a huge part of the test are those topics.
David

The best place to get TESOL certified

My experience at TEFL Campus was nothing short of amazing. I loved my time in Phuket during the 4 week course. Although it was harder than I thought, i now feel fully prepared to teach in the real world. Eric, Simon and Ksenia will give you the right tips to becoming a successful ESL teacher. I also think it’s great that they give you the opportunity to teach real classes. With that opportunity, they guide you towards being a proper ESL teacher by giving you points where you can improve. I am so thankful for choosing TEFL Campus and i would not suggest anywhere else!

Morné

The best of the best.

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Was it tough? Yes, but that is why this course and TEFL Campus is so well known amongst teachers and local schools alike. You will soon find out that TEFL campus is a no-nonsense School with one highlighted objective, to prepare their students in a short four weeks course to the highest level possible! This is why they are so well known and well respected in the industry. The course, the staff, and the support are on an optimum level, and if you mean business, this is the campus for you.

The only one thing that I would have changed, on the day prior to the final exam, I was teaching a class until 20h00 that night. I got home exhausted and didn't have enough time to study. Allow at least one full day off to studdy before final exam.