TEFL Campus Phuket: 120 Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification Course

TEFL Campus Phuket: 120 Hour TEFL/TESOL Certification Course

Accredited by an American university, moderated by TEFL experts and licensed by Thailand's Ministry of Education, TEFL Campus is Phuket's highest-independently-rated TEFL training and certification course.

TEFL Campus' 120 hours of training include observed teaching practice, guided lesson planning and professionally designed lectures that prepare trainees for the classroom. We also offer meaningful job support that starts before the course begins and continues throughout your career. Our proven job support has helped hundreds of trainees find teaching jobs on Phuket, in Thailand and throughout Asia.

No other course offers the services we provide at the prices we offer. Sign up with TEFL Campus and receive unique discounts and special offers throughout the year.

• University Accreditation
Transportation
Wifi
Application Fee
Deposit
This includes all teaching, training, assessments and materials are paid for. No hidden costs.

Schools generally hire when they need teachers which is the beginning of the school year but from what I've seen, there are jobs being offered all year round (not as many choices thought). Each school has difference starting dates as a lot of the schools are private and choose their own holidays.
We received job placement information. Throughout the course we were offered to apply for a wide range of jobs from all over Thailand. After you complete the course, you are added onto a Tefl campus graduate Facebook page where jobs are posted all the time. Tefl Campus helped us refine and develop a good cv specific for teaching in Thailand and they prepared us on how to have a good demo lesson in...
I went to Phuket with my wife, and during the course we spent roughly $300 per week. So $150 per week per person should do you well. We mostly spent money on food and drinks, didn't make any tourist purchases. You could spend even less if you wanted to, but we ate at decent restaurants. Street food is incredibly cheap, and some people survive on that, but it is all fried and not particularly healt...
I checked their website and it looks like both a college degree and teaching experience aren't required! If you want more information take a look: http://www.teflcampus.com/tefl-tesol-courses/requirements/

• Benefits

Beau
Cherngtalay
University of Newcastle

Another Chang please.

Solid course to prepare the unprepared for the world of teaching. Easy enough to wrap your head around if your head is screwed on straight. Good introduction, airport pickup and settling for those new to Phuket. Well recommended. From ski bum to the guiding light of future students of the English language. Good opportunity to be employed halfway through the course for some dedicated and motivated students.

Just try not to drink too much, or worse, not enough.

Amy

Very well-organized

This course was super well-organized. It's very apparent that Eric, Simon, and Sue have been doing this for a while. Each lesson and assignment had a clear purpose. The staff is very supportive with lesson plans/ job searches/ general support. Would definitely recommend this program!

Would be really helpful if you gave us a binder with all assignments to stay organized. I know it takes a lot of time to organize that many binders, but if you just had the main packets and labelled dividers (completed lessons/ phonetics/ thai/ etc.) in there to start, you could give us handouts that were 3-hole-punched it would be so helpful.

Julia
Phuket
University of Auckland

A great experience!

If you're looking for a holiday on a great island with amazing people then TEFL Campus is definitely the best place to do it! All the staff are amazingly friendly and give amazing support for whatever the student needs.

In addition to the amazing support, it's a lot of fun to do your course on Phuket - fun all year round (hopefully if it's not raining!) but definitely worth it.

The course is incredibly intense but definitely worth the experience. I would recommend who plays as hard as they work to do their course at TEFL campus on Phuket!

Sara
Thailand

TEFL Campus Phuket

I would definitely recommend taking the in class certification, you'll be more prepared to start your journey. My experience with TEFL Campus Phuket was amazing and i fell very happy of my choice. My group had different nationalities and awesome personalities. The course staff provided us with support even before starting the course. Different personalities of the staff enriched the content of the certification.

Lolly

highly recommended TEFL course!!!!!

TEFL Campus Phuket prepares you very thoroughly to be able to set forth and teach abroad. Sure, there is no job guarantee but the support and resources offered are more than enough to find a job. 2 weeks into the course, I had secured a full-time teaching job at an elementary school (to begin when the course finished) simply through the resources provided to me! I am so eternally happy that I didn't get my TEFL online and did it on location in Thailand. The teachers at TEFL Campus Phuket are more than great, they are awesome and unique individuals with incredible character and personality and I feel lucky to have spent a month with them. Now that the month is over I feel as though a part of me is missing but it's the exact opposite; I've gained so much! I highly recommend TEFL Campus Phuket to anyone looking at getting their TEFL. Bring a few pens, a great notebook, and be ready to learn and laugh!

Wendy
Sonoma State University

TEFL Campus Phuket

Prior to choosing a TEFL program I did extensive research that encompassed the full gamut of offerings. Online, on location, cheap, expensive, on site and still at the end of the day it is all somewhat of a gamble. My experience with TEFL Campus Phuket was better than I had could have imagined. The support started after the first contact form e-mail and has continued in the same capacity even after being offered a job before completing the course. If you put in the work, you will undoubtedly see the results. The faculty and staff are top notch and are even fun outside of the classroom! The education is excellent, the program delivers everything as expected and even exceeded my expectations. I already have and will continue to recommended this program without hesitation, it is run by true professionals that have experience and want you to be successful in your EFL career.

Kyle
Ohio
Wheeling Jesuit University

Great course

I would recommend this course to anyone that is looking to teach English as a foreign language. Eric, Simon, and Sue were great and were willing to help with any questions that I had and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and all my questions were answered. From the course itself to the accommodation, everything was great. Eric won't hesitate in answering any questions you have before, during, and after the course and he's always quick with his responses. Can't recommend this course enough.

Brandon
Ho Chi Minh City
Colorado State University

TEFL Campus Phuket

The TEFL International Phuket Campus TESOL certification was a great experience! I would definitely recommend taking the in class option, though it is rather expensive, it is very much worth the hands on instruction and teaching experience; working with peers was certainly a plus too! Course directors provided lots of information and continuous support throughout the course. It was a challenging yet rewarding experience. Phuket town was an excellent location for the course. Friendly people, delicious and inexpensive food, and great beaches not far away. The provided accommodations were very good. I would recommend sakul house to anyone.

Ashley
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Colorado State University

Amazing course!

I highly recommend this course to anybody!
Extremely helpful with the job search and provided a continuous amount of support throughout the course in Phuket. I loved every minute of the course and feel very prepared to be a teacher! The course was challenging with teaching right away, but there is no better way to learn than to just be thrown into the fire. I did feel a lot of support from both Eric and Simon throughout lesson planning and understanding how to effectively demonstrate all the necessary aspects for the lesson. Phuket is one of the most amazing towns too.
Thank you Eric and Simon!!!

Georgie
Thailand

TEFL Campus Phuket

I actually found this course online just like what most of you are doing now. I was torn between cheaper options that "guaranteed" jobs and TEFL Campus. My decision to choose TEFL campus was well founded as the course proved itself over and over again. One such instance was when I lost my debit card in Bangkok and the director, Eric, offered to loan me money until my card came in. The staff at TEFL goes above and beyond to give their students the best training experience. Never having taught before I had no idea what to expect. This course isn't one that you just glide through to get a certificate only to be completely overwhelmed your first day of class. They teach you lesson planning, classroom management and provide you with a plethora of resources that make the transition into teaching seamless. I feel 100% more confident having finished this course then when I first arrived. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is serious about teaching abroad.

Liezel
Phuket
Miami Dade College

Amazing experience

One of the best decisions I've ever made. If you're interested in a TEFL certification, this course is the way to go! The whole experience was simply wonderful. It wasn't a walk in the park, but if you apply yourself, the end result feels so sweet! Take this course, you won't regret it.

Megan
Phuket, Thailand
University of Central Oklahoma

Course Review

I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in teaching abroad. It was an intensive and invigorating 4 weeks. The content was presented thoroughly and I felt the classroom teaching portion was extremely helpful. The facilities were clean and welcoming and the instructors were lovely. I have nothing negative to say about my experience. I came with no teaching experience and now feel comfortable teaching in front of a classroom. I am grateful to the entire staff for providing an excellent introduction to Thailand and TEFL.

Stacey
Brisbane, Australia

TEFL Campus Phuket

The decision to enrol in the TEFL Campus Phuket was one of the best I've ever made.
It was such an amazing experience and one that I will never forget.
The course itself was tough at times, but with the support and guidance of Eric, the Director of the campus, and Simon one of the trainers, it was amazing, and they made for a very enjoyable 4 weeks. Eric and Simon are fantastic at what they do, and are so full of knowledge. Eric was more than happy to answer any questions I had prior to enrolling, as well as during the course. I am so grateful for Eric and Simon, and the rest of the campus staff, as well as my fellow trainees who all supported each other throughout the course. I have made some lifelong friends, and have experienced many amazing things.
All in all I would recommend this course to anyone.

Viktoriya
Chelyabinsk, Russia

TEFL-January 2017

I had a wonderful time!!! Four weeks flew by so fast:( I didn't want to leave. My teachers -- Eric, Simon, and Sue -- were very professional and patient (very helpful.)
We had 11 people in our group... shocking but we got along with each other pretty well!!!! I love them all!!!
I recommend this course at Campus Phuket to everyone with or without teaching experience. And you will love Thailand culture and people!!!

Miranda
Put in Bay
Ohio State University

TEFL Phuket

I had a great month in Phuket and am so thankful for this experience. The course was very helpful and I am glad I decided to do it. The people I met and took the course with were great and I am excited to see where our class all ends up teaching and to follow everyone's journey. I really enjoyed learning about Thailand and visit all the different beaches and destinations in Phuket. I also enjoyed going to different islands over the weekends. I definitely recommend Similan Islands as a weekend trip, it is absolutely gorgeous! I am sad to be leaving Phuket after having such a great experience. I will miss Phuket and all of the people I took this course with.

N/a

Arlene
Rockdale, Texas
Texas

Great!

If you're looking for a program where you will have a community/family then this is it! TEFL was like a huge family where everyone was helpful and seriously wanted you to succeed. I thought Eric was a great instructor and was there for whatever question OR concerns I had. The materials provided were so helpful and up to date. I do wish there was more internet access when lesson planning but the fact that there were lesson planning books to guide you were great! The snacks provided at the beginning of class were great as well. Its an awesome location with Thai style accommodation! SIGN UP NOW!!

Cass
Durban, South Africa
IMM Graduate School of Marketing

TEFL CAMPUS IS AWESOME!!

The course that Eric and simon deliver is beyond excellent. I felt very prepared when it came to being in front of my own class. I felt as if I was able to make use of the techniques I was taught and put them into practice on a daily basis. I feel that being able to teach lessons while completing the TESOL course gave me an advantage, and good practice for the real thing. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to start a career is ESL teaching.

Dani
Kagawong

TEFL Campus is awesome!

Everything you hope for in a teaching course, TEFL campus has it and more! Really! They are so well organised and have thought through everything. It's not an easy course. You will work hard and learn a lot. The teachers constantly help you step by step until you are doing it on your own. It's a great feeling! Eric will do his best to make it the experience you want. I can't stress it anymore than this. If you want a great program, totally legit and full of good humor. You don't need to look anymore. Just hope there's room! I was one of the lastsite who squeezed in. Very fortunate!

Marc
Florence, South Carolina
College of Charleston

TEFL Phuket Experience

I had no idea what to expect when I signed up for the course. I thought it would be slightly challenging, and pretty basic. I was in for a pleasant surprise, and I had no idea what journey I was about to begin.

Throughout the entire course, I was taken out of my comfort zone; and it made me a better teacher, person, and student. I observed experienced teachers, completed multiple projects, taught six hours of English to a variety of English-learner levels, and was tested on grammar and phonetics. Nothing about the course was easy, but after completing all the tasks, I have grown as a teacher and a person.

I thank Simon and Eric for all their support, encouragement, and knowledge. They truly want you to succeed and become a teacher who excels. They provide you with a strong teaching foundation that I don't feel like I could have received anywhere else. I am beyond pleased with the experience, and I would encourage anyone interested in teaching overseas, to go to the TEFL Center in Phuket.

-Pruitt

No suggestions, I highly enjoyed the experience.

Colby
Washington, DC
George Washington University

TEFL Campus Phuket - July Course Review

If you are looking for a "legitimate" TEFL course, then I can assure you TEFL Campus Phuket is the right investment. The staff is professional and responsible, they are going to teach you exactly what you are looking for in a TEFL course (grammar training, teaching methodology AND practice, phonetics, etc.). If you take this course, and you pay attention, study the materials, put in the effort on the projects, put in the effort on your job search, then I can 100% guarantee when you come out on the other side you'll be sitting pretty.

Plus, you get the added benefit that this course is in Phuket, where there are no shortages of beautiful beaches and fun things to do. PLUS, if you're coming from a relatively wealthy country, the currency is extremely cheap! Most inexpensive month of my last decade!

Virtual course materials would be a plus (even just pdf versions of the great multitude of handouts). But I don't think that's an option seeing as it's not a guarantee everyone has a private laptop.

Accredited by an American university, moderated by established TEFL professionals, licensed by Thailand's Ministry of Education, TEFL Campus prepares trainees for the classroom and leaves graduates feeling confident that their time and money was well