TEFL Heaven: Venture to Vietnam with Guaranteed Paid Job!

Teaching at ILA
Teaching at ILA
End of course celebrations in Mui Ne!
End of course celebrations in Mui Ne!
Vietnam
Vietnam
My University Students
My University Students
Getting some culture
Getting some culture
The hardworking people of Hanoi
The hardworking people of Hanoi

Vietnam is the perfect place to start teaching and gain experience. With low costs of living and a great starting salary, it is the perfect destination to start in! Explore the surrounding South East Asian countries while living in an exotic location with tropical weather and rich history!

TEFL Heaven's Venture to Vietnam program will get you ready to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) while you get TEFL certified in Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi. Hands on, face-to face learning experience with teaching practice giving you the confidence and all the tools you need to be a successful teacher!

The Venture to Vietnam program comes with a GUARANTEED paid teaching job within 30 days completion of the course.

Experience Vietnam and all it has to offer alongside making new friends and getting your Golden Ticket to travel the world (the TEFL certificate).

Visit our website and talk to one of our travel and TEFL experts to start your adventure!

• Fully Accredited TEFL/ TESOL Certificate qualifying you to teach English anywhere in the world
  • Guaranteed job placement in Vietnam within 30 days of finishing the course
  • Complimentary private accommodation during the 4 week training course
  • Pre-departure guidance on visas, accommodation choices, costs of living and salary guides and connections with previous teachers
  • Lifetime worldwide job assistance from our team

Currently offering a special reduced rate for our Mexico Program (Summer months only) check out the website for more info!

Experience 3 weeks fully immersive TEFL/ TESOL training in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico with a guaranteed paid work placement within 30 days of your course ending and a lifetime, worldwide job assistance guarantee!

You are able to find a job in Vietnam without a bachelor's degree! Many employers are flexible and accept teachers who don't have a bachelor's degree. The most important things are professionalism and having a positive attitude!

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
  • Instruction 8.8
  • Academic Rigor 6.3
  • Job Assistance 8.3
Teara

So worth it !

A few months ago I got this crazy idea to teach English abroad . After doing a TONE of research I learned that it’s imperative to have a in class Tefl certificate. So I’m like great more research on figuring out a company I can go through for that . So after more research , I came across TEFL Heaven . This company was the one that stood out to me the most ! Just the extra things that they offered and the reassurance I got from them after informing them I was sooo nervous to make this move by myself . Let me just say I’m sooo glad I did . The course it self was amazing ! And I learned sooo much . I never had teaching experience, but after taking the course it really made me feel confident about stepping into a classroom . I got a Job about 2 days after the course . A few of my classmates got jobs maybe the 3rd week during the course . If you plan on teaching abroad I would definitely recommend TEFL Heaven . It’s definitely worth it and you’ll learn so much and get a lot of help from the moment that you inquire

Jessica Stavick Vietnam
Jessica

TEFL Heaven is a Great Way to Get Your Teaching Abroad Experience Started

I used TEFL Heaven to obtain my TESOL certificate in Vietnam. From the start, the TEFL Heaven team was very helpful in helping me make my decision. They followed up with me regularly and helped me throughout the process. They assisted me with all my questions about life in Vietnam and finding a job after the program.

The experience was very well organized and I would definitely recommend them. There's free accommodation during the program and there's a TON of assistance in finding a job after the program is over. Took about one week for some of the students to find jobs - well worth it.

Cuong

Teaching in Ho Chi Minh

Coming to Vietnam and obtaining my TESOL was simple and smooth process. Being able to have hands on experience was great as this is my first time teaching. There's quite a lot to do in the 4 weeks (observations, lectures, essays, lesson planning, practice classes, eating and drinking!), but once everything is done - you'll feel ready to take on any class.

One of the things I liked about the course is that it gives everyone a chance to network with other new teachers - this makes the whole process of moving to another country slightly less lonely.

I was also given help to find a job and everyone on my course was successful in finding a job.

All in all, I am very happy with the course.

- More teaching practice
Jamie
Jamie

TEFL course in Ho Chi Minh

I was sick of me boring job at the bank and I've always wanted to go on adventure, travel the world and experience living and working in a totally different country. I stumbled on the website of TEFL heaven and after talking to them I knew this was the time. To be honest I was very nervous. I've travelled quite a bit but I had never been to Asia before, so as you can imagine this was a big step! I had so many questions about everything and the thing I love about the people who work at TEFL Heaven is that they respond extremely quick and take time to guide you threw the whole process.

The course itself was great. In just four weeks you gain so much experience and at the end you are truly ready and confident to teach. I didn't think this was really possible.

I started the TEFL course in November. After I went traveling for a bit and at the moment I am living in an awesome appartement in Ho Chi Minh, together with two friends I met during the course. I'm working at a high school here and I love it. Working here is very fun and grateful and I'm so happy I made this decision.

If you have any doubts or are nervous just like me I would really say, do it! It's an awesome experience and living in Vietnam is so nice. I can go on and on about the best people ever and don't even get me started about the food. Adjusting here was much more easy than I thought actually and by doing the course you meet a lot of people who are in the same boat which creates a great band.

Laura

A Great Experience in Vietnam

Taking the opportunity to come to Vietnam to obtain a TESOL certification through this course is one of the best decisions I've made. Getting to practice teaching in front of Vietnamese students and experience what the classroom atmosphere is like is invaluable. A lot is crammed into the 4-week course (lectures, classroom observations, lesson planning, teaching practice, essay writing, etc.), but after completing it, I feel incredibly prepared to take on my own classes in Vietnam.
Not only does this course provide you with excellent preparation for becoming an English teacher in Vietnam, but it also gives you a network of friends that end up teaching all over the country. It's so much fun to get to know people from all over the world and I know I've made some incredible friendships with the people from my course.

One important aspect of the course is getting everyone comfortable being up in front of the class. There were many solo and group activities which required us to present in front of the class, which was incredibly helpful at first. During the last week of lectures it began to feel a little monotonous having groups of students come up to present on the same topic over and over when most of us just wanted time to work on our essays and plan our practice lessons.
In addition, the job guarantee seems pretty appealing when first reading about the course, but it isn't really that simple. We still need to apply to companies and schools on our own and go through the interview process just like any other applicant would do. This certainly isn't a problem, but it should be made clear at the beginning of the course that it will require more effort from us to obtain a job.
Alexander

Tefl Heaven - TESOL certification program

TEFL Heaven I found was extremely helpful and would respond to any questions or concerns I had very quickly. They would respond to e-mails within 24-48 hours with open arms and full explanations of any questions that I asked of them, as well as asking me post-course how well I enjoyed the course and if there was anything else they could do for me. The program itself was beneficial as it gave hands-on experience with teaching as well as the opportunity to watch experienced teachers give lessons. The in-class component and "homework" (essays and journal writing) were rather easy and straight forward which makes it easy for anyone who may be interested to come and do it. Personally I would recommend doing this course and using TEFL Heaven as they were very helpful and laid out the steps for applying, paying, and whatever else I needed to do.
The course was unique as it gave me a chance to meet new people from around the world while becoming certified to teach the youth of Vietnam. I came along with a friend from home however I believe if you were to come alone then you would have no issues at all as our whole class was very friendly and spent a lot of time together inside and outside of class. I am very happy to have taken this course and it impacted me positively in the long-run.

Generally I found this program to sufficiently offer what I needed it to for my teaching needs. I suppose if there was anything to improve upon it would be being more active in helping the course participants in finding a job as opposed to simply sending a link to recruiters e-mails and basically getting us to do the searching. I understand it is our responsibility to find a job but if you write that you guarantee a job then you should be more involved in actually finding a job.
Katie

New Life, Who Dis?

I am so happy to be leaving a review for this company. Firstly, I'm currently settled in a really cool house in Hanoi. I live with a couple of others who I did the course with. Our group consisted of 13 people from a whole range of backgrounds but with all the same purpose - to train to become English teachers. I still stay in touch with the majority of the people from the course now, what a great opportunity to meet people in this new country!
That's one of the best things to emphasise about anyone considering doing the course through TEFL Heaven - you may be thrown out of your comfort zone at first but you're never alone, which makes the transition into this new culture so much easier. Also, the first night involves a welcome party with plenty of food and booze whilst you mingle with other members of the course AS WELL AS teachers from previous courses.
Secondly, I cannot express how brilliant the TEFL Heaven team are back in the UK. Such a supportive, understanding and on-the-ball company. I had soooo many questions after I committed to joining the course and I was always answered promptly, professionally and thoroughly - no matter what the question was. So thanks for that TEFL Heaven you beauts!
Becoming an English teacher abroad turns you into a sort-of celebrity in the eyes of the locals, I quite often have random conversations with Vietnamese who want to practice their English whilst walking down the street or whilst you're in the back of their taxi. The Vietnamese are such wonderful, genuine people who cannot do enough for you - they certainly make this country feel like a home-from-home and I honestly can't imagine myself returning to the UK any time soon.
The best piece of advice I can give to anyone considering this course is to push your hesitations to one side, open your mind and take the leap. It could be the best decision you ever make.
Also the food here is bluddy good... just saying

Generally, there aren't many things that need addressing with this course. My only regret is that I didn't ask more appropriate questions before I left the UK. I.e. I wasn't aware how cold Hanoi can get during the winter so I didn't really pack any warm clothes - but that's my problem.
A bit more focus on teaching techniques for kindergarten age would've been helpful as I don't have any previous experience with children.
Nayan

Valuable experience!

The program starts on a Sunday night with an informal welcomes-get together, with all your new course mates and teachers. During the course (which takes four weeks) there are interactive classes about all the aspects of teaching English as a Second Language (ESL). One thing that I really appreciated was that the group of about 40 students was divided into 3 smaller groups for these classes. This gives you the opportunity to have a more personal relationship with the teacher and all your classmates, which in turn enables you to feel more comfortable, have fun and learn more, in comparison with a group of 40 students in one classroom. During the four weeks there are also 8 observing hours, in which you observe a teacher having a real ESL class. When these 8 hours are logged, you continue with 12 hours of practicing real teaching! This was quite exciting since giving a presentation had never been one of my strong skills. However the first of these teaching practices is before a small group of the 40 students, your peers. They were all very friendly, since they knew it is the first time of teaching ESL. The other teaching practices were all real ESL classes, varying in age from five till adults. Some of the remaining teaching practices were in our own school and others in other language schools in the neighbourhood. These teaching practices are really a valuable experience, which you do not get if you just do one of these courses online. Because an online course cannot teach you what 25 seven year olds can! (Yes in one of my teaching practices I had to teach 25 kids of seven year old, and surprisingly I enjoyed it!)