TEFL Heaven Course and Paid Jobs in Costa Rica!

TEFL Heaven Course and Paid Jobs in Costa Rica!

TEFL Heaven offer the exciting opportunity to earn your TEFL qualification in the paradise destination of Manuel Antonio in Costa Rica. You will be given 4 weeks of hands on, face-to-face training with our TEFL team on site in Costa Rica. On completion of the program, you will have earn't your TEFL certificate for life allowing you to teach anywhere in the wold.

The best part is, TEFL Heaven guarantee you a job for when you finish your training!

Message us for more information about this exciting opportunity or to apply.

North America » Costa Rica

Laura
Cusco, Peru
Metropolitan State University of Denver

Class on the Beach

Studying TEFL in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica was honestly way better than I could have imagined. Why not take your TEFL course while looking out the window at a beautiful view of green trees, clear blue ocean, and sunsets that look fake!? The school was easy to get to and everything was well organized for TEFLers to feel productive and well taken care of. Manuel Antonio is right on the beach and due to that fact, it is a bit touristy. This can be both great and difficult at times. It is so much fun to go out on a single night and meet people from all around the world. Tourism also raises the prices of things here a bit, as could be imagined. However, I took the opportunity provided to stay with a host family in Quepos (a local fisherman's town less than ten minutes by bus), and this made my experience very well balanced. After classes some days, I would go to the beaches of Manuel Antonio to watch sunsets, surf, and of course always bring my binoculars to keep an eye out for monkeys, sloths, birds, bugs, and even porcupines that spend their days up in the trees. Other days, I would go back to Quepos to have calm days by the Marina, get cheap food, or experience the livelihood of Costa Rican culture from markets to parades. The TEFL course is fairly busy but the work is not too challenging and it is definitely well worth the time! Immediately after I did my TEFL, I took a job that was offered to me teaching in Cusco, Peru and am loving it here as well! If you are interested in getting a job right after TEFL, you will be provided plenty of job finding assistance making this more than possible. I strongly recommend taking your TEFL course in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica! Good luck paying attention in class though!! :D

If it were possible to reduce the cost of the program, this would be what I would recommend to improve the course. Other than that, everything was very well organized and I felt like I was well-prepared by my instructor each step of the way. I received plenty of support and now feel very confident in my ability to teach english as a second language.

Alyssa

TEFL Certification in Paradise

TEFL Heaven helped me get my TEFL Certification in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica in September 2017. The process was incredibly easy, as I simply told TEFL Heaven I was interested in Manuel Antonio, and they took care of most of the logistics. From the U.S., flights are reasonably priced, and the arrival process was hassle-free. Besides the simplicity of using TEFL Heaven, Manuel Antonio is absolutely beautiful. If you're interested in seeing monkeys, sloths, and macaw parrots casually on your commute to class, Costa Rica is perfect for you. The culture is completely relaxed, the scenery is breathtaking, and the course itself is managed in an efficient and engaging way. All in all, I would recommend getting TEFL Certified through TEFL Heaven in Costa Rica to anyone willing to live in paradise for at least a month.

I don't recall another option for housing being available other than apartment, hostel, or host family. I think it could be helpful for TEFL Heaven to allow applicants to find their own housing option if they so choose.

Christina
University of Nevada

Beautiful Experience in a Beautiful Place

I went through TEFL Heaven to complete the TEFL Course in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, and it was nothing short of magical. The month-long course was equally as challenging as it was rewarding. My TEFL trainer was an excellent resource, and through her instruction helped me feel well prepared and confident to teach anywhere in the world. I was able to spend my free time and weekends exploring the beautiful nature and beaches of Costa Rica, while getting to know local "ticos" who are some of the kindest, most genuine people I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Completing this TEFL course was the first time I left my home country. I was nervous and had a ton of questions before I left. TEFL Heaven was prompt with their responses to my millions of questions and I felt very well taken care of both before and during my TEFL course. Highly recommend!

Nathaniel
Manuel Antonio, CR
University of California- Los Angeles

An Amazing Experience!

This is and awesome TEFL course that I highly recommend. Audra was my teacher and she does an excellent job of making things fun as well as informative. I came from a teaching background, but Audra definitely took my core skills and improved upon them while teaching more specific TEFL teaching techniques. I only didn't enjoy the host family experience, but you can choose to just rent your own apartment or stay in a hostel. You can find a 1 month stay for less than $500 and many places have free wifi areas to lounge in so if I was to go back in time that is what I would do.

Since 2007 TEFL Heaven (formerly Experience Teaching Abroad) has assisted university graduates and non-graduates to secure quality teaching placements abroad. We pride ourselves on being a fun and personable company who like to actively engage with all who are seeking the opportunity to teach English