View Other Details
✔️ University-level instructors
✔️ Award-winning accredited TEFL courses
✔️ Personalized pre-enrollment guidance
✔️ All courses include live practice teaching
Interested in getting paid to live and teach English in Germany? By earning your TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in Germany & 80+ countries worldwide.
The allure of living and teaching in Germany is obvious – an exquisite cultural heritage, dynamic cities, beautiful castles, huge steins of beer, and one of the most stable and prosperous economies in Europe.
It's also desirable because English teachers can get work visas in Germany. Be sure to note the process of gaining employment & then processing a residency permit and work visa for Americans teaching in Germany can often take 1-2 months. A TEFL certification is typically required to teach in Germany.
For teaching in Germany, you can take your TEFL class Online or in one of our 25 In-Person locations worldwide. We’ve helped more than 40,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference & earn money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Germany? Is Italy the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Germany & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Germany, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Berlin and Munich.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide. Both TEFL class options will qualify you to teach in Germany. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance: How do I actually find a teaching job in Germany? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Germany. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Germany, Europe and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Germany? No problem! Germany is a popular countries for ITA graduates teaching English abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you get to Germany & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Europe!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!