Get TEFL/TESOL Certified in Just 4 Weeks in Ireland

man and dog in bus
man and dog in bus
person teaching
person teaching

Get certified on TEFL or TESOL in just 4 weeks and start teaching English abroad right away!
ID Languages offers courses to adults, students and/or qualified English teachers who wish to teach abroad. This course will allow you to teach anywhere around the globe and will grant you the necessary experience to understand how to run an English-only classroom.

Our courses are divided into six main areas:

Teaching Practice
Foreign Language Experience
Language Awareness
Student Profile
Teaching Techniques
Materials Project

You'll receive theory and practical classes Mondays to Fridays, and an opportunity to relax and explore the vicinity with your host family on weekends. You'll even have the opportunity to trek to landmarks in Bundoran and the surrounding areas of the Wild Atlantic Way!

• Internationally recognized certification.
  • Complete support and real-time experience in a classroom.
  • Experience Ireland's culture through a host family.
  • Develop skills that will prepare you for employment immediately.
  • Hands-on learning with real students!

Join us in 2020 for our next TEFL Course!

We are now taking bookings for our February 2020 TEFL course! To book your place, please email [email protected]

• Benefits 8.5
  • Facilities 9
  • Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 8.7
  • Job Assistance 9
Roisin

TEFL Course, ID Languages, Bundoran

It was great to have access to a trained TEFL teacher for the weeks of the course, he provided advice and guidance at all stages. It was very helpful to have the practical teaching experience for three weeks of the course.
Having to do the five page written diary each day was a good way of reviewing the course and it is also a personal record to refer to in the future.
Being able to sit in on other teachers' classes, both in Donegal English Language School and to the other student's practice lessons, was an excellent way to learn.
Having access to the school locally in Donegal rather than having to travel to a larger centre was fantastic.
The course is very intense with full time classes and study afterwards but overall it was a worthwhile and very enjoyable learning experience.

Have access to the printed course material in advance in order to prepare better.
Christina

Best 4 weeks spent on a program

I can't recommend this program enough. If you are thinking about becoming a TEFL/TESOL teacher or want to have a taste of English teaching then the structure on this program will give you a brilliant first hand experience as a teacher. Not only did I gather the skills and knowledge required but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my course friends and tutors. The 4 weeks offer a challenging work ethic which is favoured by many rewards. My classmates and I became great friends over the 4 weeks and helped each other in our lessons and confidence as teachers. My favourite part about this course was being able to teach and construct my very own lessons, guiding students and listening to there questions. Money and time well spent on this program. If I could do it all over again just for the experience I would.

Maia

Wonderful Experience

ID Languages was an intimate and friendly environment. My learning experience was wonderful because I was able to have one on one chats with the instructors. I felt like my time was not wasted there and that everyone, both instructors and students, were working hard to achieve their goals and help one another. As students we work in various mediums and learned many different teaching techniques. The variety of activities and teaching techniques kept me on my toes and always looking forward to the next class.
The working environment was fresh and clean and was easy to focus in. Having a nice cup of tea during breaks didn’t hurt either! I was pleased to be working with great people who were all very supportive and encouraging. I would definitely recommend IDLanguages to anyone who wants to endeavor on this learning experience.

Ryan

Excellent Experience!

I had such a wonderful time with ID Languages in Bundoran! Absolutely invaluable experience, the course was challenging and the people I met are incredible. I gained perspective and clarity in my life from my time in Bundoran and have been back to visit since I finished the program. Teaching is a life skill, no matter the subject. It grants the opportunity to practice leadership and communication methods that can be applied across all walks of life, especially in professional settings. ID Languages provided me with everything I needed to grasp the philosophies, concepts, and practical methods that are cornerstones of a teacher's career. Arantxa is a joy to work with and I am very thankful to have met her! I highly recommend ID Languages for a challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable experience.

Mark

TEFL Course, ID Languages, Bundoran

This was a four week, full time course in which I learnt loads. The mornings were spent being taught, and the afternoons were spent teaching. There was a diverse variety of students on the course, myself being by far the eldest, and from all different walks of life. This variety and the well organised and structured lessons helped make this an immensly enjoyable and fruitful experience.

The staff at the school were also very helpful with them having a good knowledge of the local and surrounding area.

Bundoran has very much to offer in out of school hours too, be it surfing, walking the beaches, a bit of fishing, cycling or just enjoying one of the many pubs, cafes and restaurants that are there. I can recommend both the course and the area to any future prospective students.