Guadalajara, known as the Pearl of the West was established in 1533 and boasts the most well preserved Historic Downtown Areas in Latin America. Trainees can witness the progressive evolution of not just the region but the entire country. In addition to a rich history, Guadalajara is known in Mexico for its food and there are also plenty of bars, night clubs and salsa dance clubs in the city. Shopping can be done in modern shopping malls, as well as traditional open-air markets, known as "mercados". One of the greater advantages of Guadalajara is that it offers the best of both sides of Mexico.
There are tons of excursions to go on in Guadalajaro. The beautiful pacific coastline is only a couple of hours ways from the city which makes weekend beach excursions a complete possibility. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to jump abroad the "Tequila Express," a train where tequila and burritos are served and mariachi bands entertain passengers!
- 150 hours of Instruction and Observations!
- Minimum of ten hours of teaching practice with feedback from professionals!
- Excursions to beaches, temples and tequila distilleries!
- Access to four experienced teacher trainers with 30 years of combined ESL & Training experience!
- Our TEFL course in Guadalajara includes guaranteed paid job placement in Mexico upon graduation.