Interested in getting paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in Mexico & 80+ countries worldwide.
Boasting broad cultural and natural diversity, Mexico offers one of the largest job markets for TEFL Certified English teachers. Mexico is also an ideal choice for first year teachers and for those looking to improve their Spanish language skills.
A solid hourly wage affords English teachers in Mexico the opportunity to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. While English teachers are not required to have a 4-year university degree to teach in Mexico, an accredited TEFL certification is essential to teach English in Mexico.
We’ve helped more than 20,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, get TEFL certified, make a difference, and earn some money along the way.
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Mexico? Is Mexico the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Mexico & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Mexico, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Mexico City, Guadalajara, Puebla, Juarez, Puerto Vallarta.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including in Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, and Ciudad Guzmán. All of these classes would qualify you to teach English in Mexico. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Mexico: How do I actually find a teaching job in Puerto Vallarta or Puebla? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Mexico. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Mexico, Latin America, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Mexico? No problem! Mexico has a tight-knit group of ITA alumni and you’ll be able to connect with some fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Latin America & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Mexico!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!