View Other Details
Airport pick-up upon arrival in Nicaragua
Job placement assistance
LAP level 4 Certificate in TESOL with Teaching practice (CELTA/TRINITY alternative)
ALAP course transcript and registration fees
INTESOL Certificate in TESOL and teaching practice certificate (graded)
The aim of the Hybrid TEFL course in Granada, Nicaragua is to thoroughly prepare you for teaching EFL in any overseas environment. You will be able to prepare lessons for all age groups and levels and feel confident when selecting materials and activities.
Study online at your own pace with the support of one of our experienced trainers. On completion of the online training come and join us in Nicaragua for your teaching practices.
Students will also get real hands-on experience, designing and teaching their own English classes to the local community. We aim to provide a holistic learning experience beyond just teaching a methodology.
WORK STUDY: As part of our service to our TEFL students we will help organize accommodation, meals and offer Spanish lessons as part of the course. Truly experience what it is like to learn a foreign language and be able to empathize with your own students.
- Gain certification which is both accredited and internationally recognized
- Enjoy the convenience of living in the school with other students and teachers
- Help teach some of the most impoverished children in Central America
- Go on one of our school visits to experience teaching in a local school
- Truly experience the culture and love with a local family