150 Hour ONLINE TESOL Certification Course

TRAVEL AND TEACH AROUND THE WORLD
TRAVEL AND TEACH AROUND THE WORLD
BE A CERTIFIED ENGLISH TEACHER
BE A CERTIFIED ENGLISH TEACHER

TESOL’s full form is Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Having successfully finished with this course means you are able to teach or be a qualified instructor of the language to people in countries whose native tongue does not speak English. TESOL’s course will train you in the basic approaches which include prime teaching methods and learning techniques on how to effectively teach English to foreign students.

TESOL Coach Master 150 Hour ONLINE TESOL Certification Course is open to any aspiring teachers around the world who wants to be certified and learn newest techniques in teaching English.

• practical,quick, friendly and affordable TESOL Course Online

• Engagement 9.8
  • Platform 9.8
Rowel Maranan

TESOL COACH MASTER INC.

When I graduated BA in Broadcast Communication back in 2016, It took me 4 years to decide in taking Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). I inquired to different universities in the city offering the program and I must say, it is pretty costly. To be honest, I never had an idea that it can be taken online. I am currently working as customer service representative to a BPO company in the city and luckily, my friend approached me to enroll in TESOL since they were having an ongoing promo. At first, I was reluctant. I was totally indecisive if I should give it a go. It took me days to finally decide in taking the course. If it was not for my friend, I would not have an idea that TESOL Coach Master Inc. exists. TESOL COACH MASTER INC. served as my provider in acquiring my TESOL certificate. I am not a teacher by profession and at the back of my head before taking the program, thoughts were going around that I cannot make it until the end for it comprises classroom management, lesson planning, familiarizing with numerous methodologies and approches at least when it comes to teaching English and this course is way far from my field of concentration and only education graduate can relate and TCMI proved me wrong. I enrolled in February of this year and finished the course last May. My 150-HR of completing the course did not go to waste. The 9 modules including the qualifying essay prepared for us were comprehensive, interactive, dynamic, engaging, and fun. TCMI made it easier for us non-education graduate to reach our goal of becoming a successful EFL/ESL educators. TESOL Coach Master Inc. equipped me with tons of learning which can be used in my teaching profession in the near future. With their competent and compassionate staff and CEO himself, Dr. Nico James Alagasi Bantayon, you will never go wrong in choosing TESOL Coach Master. As a future ESL teacher, I got inspired and motivated with the constant encouragements given by Dr. Bantayanon and that made keep going in seeking opportunities in the teaching industry. Prior taking TESOL through TCMI, I never been to any webinars, seminars, or even trainings for I know educating is not really for me but TCMI opened a door for me to aim high and dream big. I started attending numerous trainings and webinars and that is because of TESOL Coach Master Inc. TCMI deserves more than what they have right now and I will be recommending this provider to my friends and colleagues who wanted to widen their horizons in teaching English. My TESOL journey with TCMI is simply the best and will be treasured forever. I am beyond grateful and will be enrolling to the new programs offered. God bless you, TCMI and keep spreading positivities to all negativities. This is Rowel M. Alcazar a TESOL certified and proud product of TESOL Coach Master Inc.

Ammar

Good

The support from the course provider was excellent. They replied within one or two hours after sending email. My overall experience was great on this platform. But they need to improve their grading system and make it quick. Sometime they graded my assignments after 4 or 5 days which is very slow. And they can also include some constructive comments during grading for improvement of candidate.
Their fee is very reasonable as compared to other course providers. I will suggest them to include a QR code on completion certificate for online verification of certificate.

Grading system.
Cherry

TESOL Experience

First and foremost, I thank God for giving me this opportunity where I got the chance to enrolled myself in this very affordable online course that I longed for. You are really a blessing in disguise to me TCM because you never failed to make my quarantine days into a productive one. I have learned a lot of things during the course which not only widens my knowledge but also my capabilities in the teaching world. You mold me into a better English teacher and I am so thankful as I met great international educators like Mr. Nico and the rest of the team. With my TESOL experience and the quality of education your course has, this course is very recommendable for everyone who longs for best learning experience. Thank you TCM for equipping me with the necessary fundamentals of an educator. God bless everyone!

Chantall Marie

TESOL Coach Master Inc.; A Dream Saver

I thought I was finished with my ESL teaching dream when I postponed my in-class TESOL in other provider. I researched thouroughly where to take online class and this school is first among the search results. I read through reviews, even chatted the persons who left reviews on their page to make sure! How tough is that!

Fast forward.

I enrolled and courageously finished all my modules with sincerity. I admit the process is tough as the entire success depends on you. TESOL Coach Master Inc. coached me how to build up my own ESL path through research, creativity, resourcefulness, and perseverance.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Not to start all over again, but I’m thinking of stepping up. I’d definitely enroll in their 220-hour program.
Mark Stephene

A Good Option for Professional Growth

An adage says, "Change is inevitable." We may be surprised that one day, the things we learned are all memories of the past. However, we have the discretion to stick to what we know or go forth and trail new paths. Enrolling in this program is a worthwhile endeavor that will not only enhance one's craft in the teaching of English but allowing yourself with a myriad of opportunities that awaits you. It is like hitting two birds with one stone: being pedagogically equipped and being experience ready!

Elvira

Tesol Coach Master

I’ve always been cautious on the things that I do so I usually make thorough research on a certain program before I indulge myself into it— until I came across TCM. Honestly, this is such an amazing opportunity to widen your knowledge on teaching skills, abilities, and personalities not just in the Philippines but also abroad. It also gave me the chance to meet amazing people, like Mr. Nico Bantayanon, who’ve always been helpful all throughout this process, leaving no queries unanswered. TCM is proven to be legit, convenient (self-paced) and worth it of someone’s money and effort. A smart investment indeed! Right now, I am spreading this information to people who, like me, have dreams to grow their careers as teachers abroad. I wish TCM the best and may you continue to extend this legacy to many more aspiring teachers. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

All the way from Kuwait,
Teacher Vira

The Cuong

The courses that TESOL COACH MASTER run are fun, exciting and VERY informative

Thanks so much for your sessions. It really motivated me to change my approach to teach English. I can honestly say that putting your tips and tools into practice made me feel more confident, helped me to get more feedback on my work from students and allowed me to figure out a teaching style that I'm finally comfortable with.
Your encouragement changed my perspective on things entirely. Real insight and complete focus.
This was the most successful training course I have attended; your understanding of the challenges of our particular project and your skill in engaging the participants was outstanding.
The most interesting, productive and enjoyable online course that I've ever been to
Thank you for sharing an inspiring learning experience.

Cath

Topnotch Service

First and foremost, thank you so much for helping me out. I had a very bad experience from the previous TESOL course I have gotten from a different group and finding Sir Nico's group was heaven sent. There are three things I would like to commend them for:
1. The course is very affordable and the terms of payment is very easy considerate.
2. The course is very convenient. Being a busy person I was able to complete the course in my own pace. Some modules may be challenging but it will really draw out the creativity in you.
3. Very accommodating. I had tons of queries and I would sometimes ask them during unholy hours and I would always get a complete answer immediately. I have been assisted from start to completion.
You will definitely get more than your money's worth when you enroll in this course.

There is nothing that I would change in this course.