• Online

How much does it cost?
TESOL Coach Master 150 Hour Online TESOL Certification Course FEE:

ORIGINAL PRICE : $200
PROMOTION: $100

You will get a 150-hour TESOL Course Certificate. Each certificate awarded is produced and notarized in the state of Florida after you have submitted all necessary requirements needed and completed the course.
Mar 19, 2021
Oct 06, 2021

TESOL’s full form is Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Having successfully finished with this course means you are able to teach or be a qualified instructor of the language to people in countries whose native tongue does not speak English. TESOL’s course will train you in the basic approaches which include prime teaching methods and learning techniques on how to effectively teach English to foreign students.

TESOL Coach Master 150 Hour ONLINE TESOL Certification Course is open to any aspiring teachers around the world who wants to be certified and learn newest techniques in teaching English.

Program Highlights

• Engagement 9.6
  • Platform 9.8
Chula Millicent

Great program!

Best decision I’ve ever made in choosing Tesol Coach Master’s 150-hour program.

The course was quite challenging, but very interesting and informative, and I particularly enjoyed completing the module tasks at my own pace. I’ve gained a lot of knowledge and tips from this course which will make me a better ESL teacher and have real confidence to take this forward to improve my teaching career. I also did some researches to go further in my reflection and they were helpful in giving me more tools and ideas to be an effective teacher. Coach Master was always available and attentive to my questions and guided me well through my training period.

1 person found this review helpful.
Auredlene

150-Hour TESOL PROGRAM-Tesol Coach Master

I had a wonderful experience with Tesol Coach Master. The modules were very detailed and can easily be accessed. I was able to enhance my English teaching skills, lesson planning, and classroom management and was able to apply them in my online class. The courses were affordable and easy and can be completed in a short a time. I was able to complete the course with no hassle and with highly motivating scores for every activity.

I am so happy that I decided to do this because having my TESOL Certificate was overwhelming. TESOL Coach Master is highly recommended.

Michelle

150-Hour Tesol

I used to think that my skills and knowledge are enough to be an educator but to be trained by Tesol Coach Master is extraordinary. After completing the modules and activities, my friends and students noticed a big and better change in me as a teacher. I became a better version of myself. I would highly recommend TCM for being the perfect training ground for every aspiring English Educator who wants to be confidently equipped with everything needed to be an effective Teacher. Thank you so much Tesol Coach Master Inc.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I could get a chance to take this course again, 100% would be my target.
JIMREZ

150 ONLINE TESOL COURSE

I would like to thank TCM for this wonderful opportunity with outpouring learnings. Having the chance to browse, explore, and assimilate this course is a great significant assistance for me as an ESL teacher. I will use all the learnings that TCM imparted to me to hone my individuality and for me to be able to illuminate to young learners for many years to come.

TCM really is the "one". TCM has only one goal and mission that is to "Hone your individuality as an educator" with that alone can help you grow and achieve professional development comprehensibly.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?

Catherine

150 Hour Online Tesol Certificate

I have been working abroad for two years. I was looking for a good quality TESOL Certification. I have been visiting the website from time to time to check the courses offered, for a while I have hesitations due to my busy schedule and other matters that go on my way. But things drives me crazy in checking the website and exploring the course information that led me to finally enroll and work on each module in my free time. Eventually, there's a kind of joy in reading, writing, and thinking about the tasks required by the courses which motivate me as a teacher even more. I'm glad enrolled and completed the course. I highly recommend TESOL Coach Master.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would probably try even harder to get a 100 score on each parts. :)
Razielle

TESOL COACH MASTER INC

I've been teaching the English subject for 4 years and TESOL COACH MASTER INC. provided language lessons and tasks to enhance my strategies. It is self-paced learning so it's very flexible for me as both teacher and student. The content and activities will make you reflect as an educator. I also learned how to teach and use the English language and macroskills in authentic situations. Students will definitely love the activities you learned. TCMI became my training ground as a second language teacher.

I can contribute by creating more fun and engaging language activities.
ARJIE

Road to success

Before, being a TESOL certified was just my dream until one day I realized that I am capable of having this, not just a certificate but also it gives me a lot of knowledge and insights that I can use in my daily life as an educator. They teach me how to manage my time wisely. I am also grateful to the people who encourage me to pursue this course. They are my greatest motivator who believes in me that I can do it. It's a matter of time and patience especially in answering the modules due to poor internet connection however despite those difficult times I was able to send and submit my answers in due time. Being a teacher and a student is not easy, you really need to manage your time so that you can hit your goal especially during a pandemic. TESOL COACH MASTER was there to help us in upbringing the knowledge and the learning that we don't have. Sir Nico was very kind to us, he always gives feedbacks right after the completion of each module. And I am also grateful because some of my friends are on their way to become TESOL certified. I love to share and encourage everyone to be a TESOL certified with TESOL COACH MASTER INC. It's a battle between time, hard work, perseverance, patience, focus, and trust. Believe in yourself that you can make a difference and you will someone's inspiration in achieving the same goals. Grab the opportunity, trust the process and be patient in exploring the world of language. ENROLL, STUDY, COMPLETE THE MODULES, AND BE CERTIFIED.

What was your funniest moment?
The funniest moment that I had during my TESOL program was when I had my final demonstration. I found it funny because I was teaching one of my friends who happened to be a team leader in our workplace. It was so funny because at first I was so scared of him maybe because of his position but I realized that after all, it is not about the position however it is about how you impart the knowledge to your learners. At the end of the day, they learn from you and you learn from them. At the end of my demo, he congratulated me and said wow!! it was very amazing. He loved how I demonstrated the lesson. I was also having a hard time sending the video to Sir Nico as I don't have background knowledge on how to send the video via email. So what I did, I asked for help from a friend of mine to teach the process. Actually, I've successfully sent it to Sir Nico but he can't view nor play the video. I've sent it again and finally, he could play and watch the video with a smile. After all, it's a matter of determination, time, patience, and commitment. Always remember in everything we do, there's a process and outcome at the end of it. So, always trust the process and it will lead you to success. As the saying goes, there's no shortcut to success. Enoy the process in every step of the ladder.
Jeff Allen

TESOL COACH MASTER INC., 150 HOUR ONLINE TESOL CERTIFICATE

As a college instructor at a state university, an MBA student, and an online English tutor, it seems difficult to receive my TESOL certification. I know I wanted to get it for myself, but I'm worried that I may not have the time. But thank you for understanding my circumstance by giving me enough time to finish my tasks, TESOL Coach Master Inc.
I was able to get my TESOL certification last year. I've learned a lot because I don't have to hurry to read the lessons and do my output. I am excited about several more learning because very soon I will also take their TESOL Master Course. More power!