The TESOL coach master 60-hour online certification course in teaching English to young learners will expose students with various theoretical foundations for teaching English to young learners. It focuses on enhancing students’ understanding of children’s cognitive development and how Piaget’s developmental theory and Vygotsky’s sociocultural theory can be applied to teaching English to children. It will also explore various practical methods for teaching macro-skills in English to children: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Based on the theoretical reinforcement, students will demonstrate lessons and analyze instructional practices to improve skills for teaching English to young learners. Moreover, it is an online, self-paced, and modular course.
- Live webinar sessions from our E-Professors
- CMS Account to access our platform and modules
- Support from our Coach Master
- SoftCopy of your Certificate after completion of all module requirements
- Hardcopy of your Certificate after completion of all module requirements