View Other Details
Empower yourself with this comprehensive TEFL/TESOL course that gives you the confidence and freedom to teach anywhere - online or abroad.
This 120-hour course equips you with the skills needed to succeed as an English teacher by combining academic English theory with practical tips and knowledge.
This course offers 6 months' free access, however, it can be completed in 1 - 3 weeks. There are no projects or essays, and the final exam is in multiple-choice format. Dux also offers complimentary recruitment services for teachers wanting to teach abroad, 24/7 support from real teachers, and quality teaching resources.
With Dux TEFL, you will cover:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) Theory
Chapter 3 - Teaching Speaking (including pronunciation)
Chapter 4 - Teaching Reading and Listening
Chapter 5 - Teaching Different Age Groups
Chapter 6 - Classroom management
Chapter 7 - The Path to Success as an English Teacher
- Accredited and internationally recognized
- Digital certificate upon completion (professional printed copies available)
- Learn how to teach English to students of all ages, children to adults
- Learn how to teach online or abroad, classroom management, and more!
- 100% online and available on all mobile devices (smartphones, laptops)