Get an Online TEFL Certification and Teach English Online!

Teaching English as a Foreign Language is a great way to earn money while you stay at home! Become Certified Today!

ADVANCED (140-hour) Online TEFL Course
Obtain the highest credentials for the Job Offer Program and job contacts worldwide. You will be ready to teach any level and any age group! The Grammar Section is only included with this program.

Our ADVANCED (140-hour) online TEFL program consist of multiple activities that are bound to each other to help you develop new teaching skills through a combination of informative lecture materials, extensive practice, and written tasks.

You will learn how to teach all four language skills, which include: writing, speaking, listening and reading. Additionally, you will have personal support and feedback from our highly skilled individual tutors.

With just $325 USD you can make this health situation work for you! Turn this time into a new exciting, rewarding career!

• Personal Tutor Support & Feedback by B.A. and M.A level TESOL experts.
  • Get online Job contacts, Job Contacts Worldwide and Job Offer Program
  • Exclusive ebook: Hundreds of already made EFL ESL activities ($50 USD value)
  • (Optional) Virtual Live Practicum Teaching Program - with Tutor
  • Internationally Recognized Certification

Popular Programs

Teach Business English Online

ITTO’s Internationally Recognized Online Teaching Business English Courses are definitely an added value to your resume and very appealing to employers. Gain edge in employment by taking advantage of any of our TBE specialty courses, particularly as Business English is globally growing in importance.

Teach TYL Online

The International Teacher Training Organization also offers a 25 Hour Online Teaching English to Young Learners Certificate Course, also well known as TEYL Course.

ITTO’s Online TEYL Certification was designed specifically to meet the ever-increasing demand for qualified English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers of young learners in non-English speaking countries around the world.

Online TESOL Technology Course

This first and only Online TESOL Technology Course, which is brought to you by ITTO, the pioneer of this one of a kind program, is the only certification devoted to train English Teachers to use or strengthen their knowledge in integrating technology in educational settings.

Teach English with TED Talks©

TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a set of conferences run under the slogan “Ideas Worth Spreading”. TED has always believed that good ideas have the power to change attitudes and lives. With this passionate philosophy in mind, TED Talks was born. In this course, you will learn how TED Talks and TED Ed. will add life to your EFL lessons while you interest your students in relevant topics.

Virtual Live Practicum Teaching Program - with Tutor

What's Included in your Program:
- 10 hours of practicum (Virtual-live practicum teaching to real EFL students)
- 10 hours of Tutor observation including summative Feedback from your practice hour experience.
- 2 Weeks of unlimited access to 40 hours of pre-recorded, classes taught by professional instructors (trainees are required to complete a minimum of 10 hours of class observation)
- 25 hours Self-Guided course of extra training on our TESOL TECh® (Tesol Technology) course

Hybrid Master 250 hour Online TEFL Program + 5 day Teaching Practices

Upon completion of this program you will obtain an internationally recognized certification, letter of recommendation, lifelong job guidance and job contacts, resume building help, access to the Grads’ Corner, blog, and teaching resources.
When completing your 5 days of teaching practices, you will receive a certificate of attendance. This proof of your participation in our well-known and respected institution will make you automatically qualify for guaranteed paid job placement in Mexico.

Dear Gugu Cibane, Thank you for contacting us. Regarding your question: The TEFL Course available at ITTO is one of the most competitive, demanding, and internationally accredited courses available worldwide. This is how the course works: It consists of 140 hours (20 hours above international requirements) which are covered in 4 weeks Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Our course...

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Graciela

I recommend this program

If you love to teach English, you definitely have to take this course. I'm so happy because I have gotten my TEFL certification!.
It was in my bucket long time ago. I made it!. It wasn't easy working night shifts, then stay up late to study, and doing assignments.
It has been a great experience!. It's a well - designed course, instructions and tasks are clear, you can see your progress on the platform, you'll love each content, and tasks , where you'll acquire important learning steps in your lesson plan to obtain a successful, and motivated class, and develop learning process based on learning styles, which is so important for our students as well as prompt and thoughtful tutor feedback.
Thank you so much!

What was your funniest moment?
It was for my final task. I was picturing each scenario in class.
Amber

Well-designed and thorough

A well-designed course with prompt and thoughtful tutor feedback. The platform shows you how far you have progressed through each unit, which is a little thing that is extremely helpful in keeping learners motivated and pushing forward through the course. The questions and tasks throughout the course also ensure that students are processing the information and putting it into practice. Thorough and covers fundamentals such as learning styles, lesson planning, etc. as well as other issues that are important for actual classroom teaching, like grouping and classroom discipline.

Esperanza

Excelent

I just finish my certification course, and it feels great!!!, this course has more than what I was expecting, I learned so many things, and I feel totally ready to start teaching, I highly recommend it, each stage of the course has excellent content. I want to thank my tutor, Mary Ann Johnson, for all her feedback and support and the extra resources.
There are a lot of advantages of online learning, and this course provides enough time to complete at your own pace from the comfort of your house,

Kinga

Very good course, worth the money

I completed the TEFL course recently and I highly recommend it!
It covers all aspects of teaching and every topic ends with a writing assignment that helps you to test your new knowledge. The tutor responds very quickly, provides good feedback and a lot of additional resources.
Before I started the course I was worrying if an online course can prepare me well for teaching in a classroom. But yes, it did prepare me very well! I learned so much from this course and I feel like I am now more confident and prepared to create my own lesson plans and teach English as a second language.
I like the fact that you can add specialty courses to the main program and there is additional time to complete them.

I think it would be great to add more video materials.
Fernanda

Loved the course

I absolutely loved the certification course. I took the advanced program of 140 hours and I found all of its contents to be very important to teach ESL successfully. My tutor, Susan Gammage, was always available to answer questions and she was wonderful giving feedback and tons of teaching resources.
On the downside, I've found it really hard to find a job because practically every school and company overseas requires a native English speaker with a passport and I'm Mexican. I wish I would've known this before.

More information regarding job possibilities according to your nationality.
Some way to let companies overseas know that your English is native-like so there's no prejudice with race.