Teaching English as a Foreign Language is a great way to earn money while you stay at home! Become Certified Today!
ADVANCED (140-hour) Online TEFL Course
Obtain the highest credentials for the Job Offer Program and job contacts worldwide. You will be ready to teach any level and any age group! The Grammar Section is only included with this program.
Our ADVANCED (140-hour) online TEFL program consist of multiple activities that are bound to each other to help you develop new teaching skills through a combination of informative lecture materials, extensive practice, and written tasks.
You will learn how to teach all four language skills, which include: writing, speaking, listening and reading. Additionally, you will have personal support and feedback from our highly skilled individual tutors.
With just $325 USD you can make this health situation work for you! Turn this time into a new exciting, rewarding career!
- Personal Tutor Support & Feedback by B.A. and M.A level TESOL experts.
- Get online Job contacts, Job Contacts Worldwide and Job Offer Program
- Exclusive ebook: Hundreds of already made EFL ESL activities ($50 USD value)
- (Optional) Virtual Live Practicum Teaching Program - with Tutor
- Internationally Recognized Certification
ITTO’s Internationally Recognized Online Teaching Business English Courses are definitely an added value to your resume and very appealing to employers. Gain edge in employment by taking advantage of any of our TBE specialty courses, particularly as Business English is globally growing in importance.
The International Teacher Training Organization also offers a 25 Hour Online Teaching English to Young Learners Certificate Course, also well known as TEYL Course.
ITTO’s Online TEYL Certification was designed specifically to meet the ever-increasing demand for qualified English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers of young learners in non-English speaking countries around the world.
This first and only Online TESOL Technology Course, which is brought to you by ITTO, the pioneer of this one of a kind program, is the only certification devoted to train English Teachers to use or strengthen their knowledge in integrating technology in educational settings.
TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a set of conferences run under the slogan “Ideas Worth Spreading”. TED has always believed that good ideas have the power to change attitudes and lives. With this passionate philosophy in mind, TED Talks was born. In this course, you will learn how TED Talks and TED Ed. will add life to your EFL lessons while you interest your students in relevant topics.
What's Included in your Program:
- 10 hours of practicum (Virtual-live practicum teaching to real EFL students)
- 10 hours of Tutor observation including summative Feedback from your practice hour experience.
- 2 Weeks of unlimited access to 40 hours of pre-recorded, classes taught by professional instructors (trainees are required to complete a minimum of 10 hours of class observation)
- 25 hours Self-Guided course of extra training on our TESOL TECh® (Tesol Technology) course