ITTT TEFL Courses in Cusco, Peru

TEFL TESOL In-Class Course in Cusco, Peru

ITTT’s TEFL course in Peru takes place in the city of Cusco. Known as the gateway to Machu Picchu, Cusco has so much to offer visitors with plenty to see and do. Explore the ruins and fascinating history of the Inca or hike through the spectacular Sacred Valley. Around the city there are a number of interesting museums, shops and markets to discover as well as some quality restaurants and bars.

In the classroom you will receive high-quality instruction from our team of experienced and dedicated trainers in teaching methodology, grammar, lesson planning and much more. On graduation you will receive an internationally recognized TEFL certificate and we will provide you with lifetime jobs guidance to help you find a job that’s right for you.

• Internationally Accredited TEFL/TESOL Certificate
  • Life-long Job Assistance For Teaching Positions around the World
  • Teaching Practice with local English Students under Supervision of Professional Teacher Trainers
  • University-based Curriculum

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
Elle

Beautiful City

I have to say from the moment I landed in Cusco, I fell in love. It’s a city not only steeped in beautiful architecture but also in beautiful and extremely hospitable locals. As for the course, Sean was amazing! As much as I didn’t anticipate the workload of the course, Sean’s help and support made it seem easy! I had the best experience and would recommend it to anyone who asked. Not only did I get to explore a beautiful city for 2 months and meet some amazing friends for life, I also got a lifetime qualification that enables me to travel worldwide, what more could a girl ask for?

More advertising so it’s more talked about as an option for people to travel!