Interested in getting paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in Poland & 80+ countries worldwide.
English teachers in Poland are constantly in demand. Teachers typically find work towards the beginning of September or October, and again in January. English teachers need to have at least a bachelor's degree to teach in Poland, as well as a TEFL certification. Top job markets for English teaching jobs in Poland include Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, and Kraków.
For teaching in Poland, you can take your TEFL class Online or in one of our 25 In-Person locations worldwide. We’ve helped more than 20,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference & earn some money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Poland? Is Poland the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Poland & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Poland, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, and Krakow.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, both class options would qualify you to teach in Poland. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Poland: How do I actually find a teaching job in Poland? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Poland. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Poland, Europe and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Poland? No problem! There is a tight knit group of ITA alumni in Poland. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you get to Poland & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Europe!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!