Thailand - Free TEFL, Paid Teaching Position, 24/7 Support!

Welcome graduates!

Our Teach English in Thailand Programme is the perfect opportunity for graduates looking to experience a different way of life!

We provide extensive support and training to get you fully prepared for your move. We did not want to add a programme that is similar to others, so we have created an authentic experience for you to see the 'real' Thailand, you'll be away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities and truly escape the 9 to 5 life!

- Fully accredited 120 Hour Online TEFL Course - completed before you arrive in Thailand
- 24/7 support from your coordinator before and after arrival in Thailand
- Assistance with criminal record check, visa process and authentication of documents
- Teaching placement in a vetted public school
- 31,000 TBH+ per month and 3,000 TBH housing allowance per month
- The Fewer Things Survival Guide to Thailand
- Private group chat with all applicants

Check out our reviews for more!

• 120 Hour TEFL
  • Guaranteed Teaching Job
  • 1-2 Weeks Orientation
  • 24/7 Support
  • Group chat with all of the other applicants

COVID-19 Positive Notes

Now we know more about the Covid Pandemic, we are seeing more and more countries open up to workers. We are sending teachers out to China and Thailand in the next few weeks!

- China open to workers with correct documentation
- Thailand open to workers with correct documentation
- South Korea open to workers with correct documentation

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Claire

The best time in Thailand!

I found TFT through Instagram back in 2018, I applied very early on in the year (a year ahead of departure) and was in constant contact with them through out the whole online TEFL course and before arriving here in Thailand. The support I received was excellent and it was great to meet the other teachers in a WhatsApp group before we left, I live close by to lot of the other teachers which is nice.

I was placed in the Northeast of Thailand, where most of the placements are I believe, I was attracted by this placement as I did not want to live in a big city or do a big commute, especially in this heat! I love it here, there is a very nice community of locals and other foreign teachers, It is quiet but it Is not too far from Bangkok, so sometimes we go there on the weekends or if we get a national holiday. The teaching is very fun and relaxed, we play lot of games!

I would recommend this placement to anyone who is wanting a relaxed life and also eased in to living in a new country. TFT answer all of my questions via email or WhatsApp even over a year after signing up.

I lost my phone when I first got here and had to borrow money to get a new one! So make sure you have some extra money aside