TESOL Course In Hanoi, Vietnam With Guaranteed Job

man standing  in front of the church
man standing in front of the church

Teaching jobs in Vietnam offer high salaries and low working hours. This combined with the low living costs make for an amazing lifestyle and ability to save! ​

It's common for teachers to earn between $1200 - $1800 per month teaching around 15 - 25 hours a week. Living costs including accommodation, food and entertainment are usually well under $1000 per month.

In person training: Nothing beats real life experience and feedback in the classroom which is why we offer a fully in-person month long training to prepare you for and help you land a fantastic high paying job.

Accommodation Included: The course includes accommodation in a private room for the the duration of the month long training - 5 minutes from our training location.​

Guaranteed Job: Best of all, we guarantee you a job at market rates on completion of the course. We are extremely proud of our 100% success rate and work hard to ensure all our teachers are hired.

• Our 4 week TESOL course is a 150 hour Vietnamese Government and internationally accepted TESOL with 12 hours on practical teaching with Vietnamese students included.
  • 4 Weeks Private Room Accommodation: We include a private room a short distance from our training center, either in in a residential properties or a local hotel.
  • Pre-Arrival Support: The Ninja Teacher team will guide you pre-departure and offer ongoing in-person support in Hanoi. When you become a Ninja Teacher you join the Ninja family and we'll be there for you throughout your time in Vietnam
  • A welcoming dinner and drinks is held on the weekend before the course begins to get to know everyone on the program.
  • 12 Hours Teaching Practicals with Vietnamese students.

2020 Program Spots Filling Fast!

There are now only ​4 SPOTS LEFT on our February 2020 course, and we expect these to fill quickly!

Enrollment on the March and April programs is increasing as well, and once the February program closes, we anticipate a surge in sign-ups to these programs (as the teachers who were hoping to get started in February push their start date back).

We recommend reserving your spot for our early 2020 programs soon before enrollment closes!

Most contracts in Vietnam are for one year or through the duration of the public school year (which runs from August through May). The best way to locate a short-term contract would be to come in the latter half of the school year (around March, for example) and apply for teaching jobs at public schools. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us at [email protected] .

• Instruction 8.3
  • Academic Rigor 9
  • Job Assistance 7.7
Olwen

Ninja Teacher

We I would definitely recommend Ninja Teacher. Right from the get go they helpfully answered all my questions ... I had hundreds of questions ;). All the staff members that I have dealt with have been very professional, friendly and helpful. They have given great advice and have gone out of their way to help me. The support I received from the start, during the course and help in finding a job has been incredible. The Ninja Teacher YouTube videos have been super helpful as well. If you are looking into teaching in Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia. I would definitely recommend that you use Ninja Teacher. They will make your adventure much easier. They have definitely made my big move less stressful. What a great company full of exceptional staff!

Ricky

Ninja Teacher in Hanoi

I just finished my TESOL course and I am very happy with it. The instructor was phenomenal. He was very friendly and gave excellent useful feedback that helped me really improve my teaching presentation style.

The best part about the course is how it is structured. In the first week we did many 10 minute presentations for the class and got feedback on our presentation style. We also went out to observe ESL classes happening around Hanoi to see other teachers. Some were great. Some were not. But that's very useful to see a range of teachers . As the course went on we did 7 practice teaching sessions for different age groups at different language centres around Hanoi. This is really the most useful part of the course and let me finish feeling confident as a teacher.

I had multiple job offers by the time I finished my course but I was more proactive than most. The job placement support offered to me directly sent my CV to a few centres but I chose to work at a different one recommended by a friend. So it is a proactive process if you want to see the job market but there are good jobs at reputable centres that will be offered to you if you do not take the extra steps I took.

The course was a lot of work. We had to go to class all day Monday through Friday. We had to observe 4 classes and teach 7. These were during evenings and weekends. We had to write an academic essay and design a 4 week course for vocational English. We also had to create detailed lesson plans. In a time when you are looking for a job and an apartment this is a busy time. But I would not have wanted any other course. I feel prepared to teach and I have a well regarded TESOL certification now.

Socially it was great. We all stayed in the same hotel and hung out for meals and drinks and I am glad to have a whole network of new friends in Hanoi with me.

Great course. Highly recommend to anyone looking to come reach in Hanoi. Dont do an online course. You wont learn the real fundamentals of teaching. Dont do it in your home country before coming to Vietnam. You wont learn the specific things you need to know culturally about teaching and working and living in Vietnam.

Ninja teacher also gave me great logistical support before I came out and we have meet ups here to meet past and present ninja teachers living in Hanoi. So it's pretty cool.

Richard

Does recommend with some considerations

I found the Hanoi course to overall be a success in getting me qualified, having me network and organically immersing myself in vietnamese culture. I loved my teacher and many of the students, and there's a healthy, communal spirit from Ninja Teacher. The job prospects are overflowing at the time of writing, and the job guarantee is really for you to research yourself to find out your best opportunities. I never once took a job opportunity from my school because my TESOL certificate opened the door so many gigs advertised elsewhere.

When you ask for it, the support given is very solid. The course provides great accomodation in a terrific area of Hanoi.

Far more emphasis and practice on the practical nitty-gritty of teaching grammar, vocabulary and topics. My teacher's anecdotes were gold in what to expect in certain situations, but if it wasn't for his off-the-record chats, I would've felt more underreported. Also, the practical classes may be demo lessons where the classes don't feature students, but this is not the fault of Ninja Teacher or even the course, but more of the individual schools who host your teaching pracs.